Chapter 5

As Kinn know Porsche was kissing back he slowly let go of his grip from Porsche wrists.But Porsche sense come back and immediately push Kinn with all of his strength.He stand up and look at Kinn with his cat like eyes which is full of confuse.Kinn was startled when he got push by Porsche. He look at those confuse cat like eyes.
Kinn:What's wrong? You were kissing me back.
Porsche:I'm very sorry khun.Pls go back.I'll forget what happened earlier.
Kinn:B-But
Porsche: Pls.
Kinn stay quiet and then walk to the door to get out.He look back at Porsche and went back to his room leaving Porsche alone.But he didn't know that after he was gone someone's heart was beating damn fast.
Since that day Porsche avoid Kinn as much as possible and Kinn get near to as much as he can.Kinn is not the person who will give up easily.

One day at morning
Porsche was making himself breakfast in the kitchen in the morning. Then Kinn suddenly come and hug him from behind.Porsche got startled. He look back and saw Kinn.His heart start to beat faster.He just pray to god not to let Kinn heard the heart beat.Porsche grab Kinn's hand which was hugging Porsche tiny waist.He tries to escape from his grip.
Porsche:Khun pls l-let go.
Kinn:What's wrong? Don't you like me hugging you.
Then Kinn start to kiss Porsche nape.Porsche try harder to get away.
Kinn:Why are you getting away?
Porsche:I--I--
Kinn didn't let him finish his sentence and turn him around to face him.He get closer to him bc of this action tears flow down on both Porsche cheeks.
Kinn was shocked and get worried.
Kinn:Porsche w-what's wrong?
Porsche: Pls d-don't force me khun Kinn.
Kinn:Hey i didn't mean to make you cry.Shh stop crying.I didn't mean to hurt you.
Porsche:Then what about earlier?
Kinn:Porsche listen to me carefully ok?
Porsche nod.
Kinn:I'm not good at confessing bc I never confess to someone before.But Porsche I like you I fall you.And that's why i got angry when you talk to Vegas and Macao happily.
Porsche was blushing so hard by the sudden confess.
Kinn:I didn't know what to say.So I kiss you.I thought you would understand but I guess you didn't got it.
Porsche was silently listening to him.
Kinn:But now I want to say I love you.Will you be my boyfriend?
Kinn said while holding Porsche's both hands.Porsche's heart was saying to Porsche to say yes to him by beating fast.
Porsche nod.
Kinn:Say it Porsche.
Porsche:I want to be you b-boyfriend.
Kinn's happiness was on cloud nine.He hug Porsche tightly and Porsche also hug him back.
From that day they become boyfriends.They both make it a secret cause they both thought it was not a right time. They both only do kissing hugging and cuddling.
Kinn want to take it more far.He want mark him as his omega.But Porsche wasn't ready.Kinn decided to wait patiently for Porsche. He knows if he use force Porsche will get scared.

One day

Porsche was just walking around the mansion as he doesn't have anything to do.Suddenly a hand pull him by his waist from behind.He was startled as first so he close his eyes.When he open his eyes he found himself in someone's embrace.When he look up he saw Ken who was smirking at him.Porsche push him away but Ken again pull him and hold him by his waist.
Porsche: Let me go bastard!
Ken:How can i let go cutie?
Porsche punch him on the face that make his butt meet the floor.
Porsche: Don't think I'm an omega I can't do anything.
Porsche left from there leaving smirking Ken behind.
When Kinn and Porsche are together Kinn notice Porsche lost in thoughts most of the time.
One day Kinn was doing his works in his office and Porsche was also with him.He noticed Porsche is lost in thoughts again.He get up from his seat and go hug Porsche from behind making the other startle.He look at Kinn who was hugging him from behind.
Porsche: What's wrong?
Kinn:What are you thinking so deeply?Is something bothering you?
Porsche:No!Not at all!Haha
Kinn know something is bothering Porsche. He turn him around.
Kinn:Tell me Porsche. What's is bothering you?You can't lie to me.
Porsche know it's no use to lie to Kinn.
Porsche: I'm scared.
Porsche said while hugging Kinn.
Kinn:Of what?baby
Porsche: When someone get near to me touch me.
Kinn understand right away.
Kinn:Who!?
Porsche: Ken.Whenever he got chance he always get near to me touch me. I don't like it.He even call me cutie.I punch him on the face but he still---
Kinn:Shh I will take care of him ok?
Porsche nod.
From that time whenever Ken and Porsche met Ken always avoid him.That make him happy.When Porsche ask Kinn 'what did you do' he always says 'just something' that make Porsche pout.

But one day
Porsche Pete Arm and other bodyguards were training in the room.Most of the bodyguards were alphas.They just keep staring at Porsche making him uncomfortable.But he let it go and concentrate on the training. But suddenly he start to feel hot inside his body.At first he thought it was bc of the training but it just getting worse and worse.Later he relize he was in heat.he was losing control on his paramhone (wrong spelling) .He was scared that some alpha will mark him who is not his Kinn.He run to the bathroom and lock himself in the toilet.

That is for today❤❤

See you in next chapter.❤❤❤