Chapter 17

Btw father and son conversation Porsche turn red.After the dinner,they say goodnight to each other and went back to their room.Prapai ran into his room while smiling.

Kinn and Porsche were walking to their room.It was very silent.Porsche was getting nervous.When they arrived,Kinn let Porsche enter first.After they both got in,Kinn lock the door.Kinn hug Porsche from behind.

Kinn: Tonight's our night, Porsche.Let's fulfill our Prapai's wish.

Then Kinn carry Porsche and throw him on the bed.He cover on him and capture those juicy pink lips hungrily.He bite them,when Porsche open his mouth,he put his tongue inside and explore his whole mouth.Both tongues are fighting for pleasure.Then Kinn let go of those juicy lips.Both we're catching for air.
Kinn attack to Porsche's neck.He lick it,bite it and suck it.

Porsche:Ah...mhm ...ah..Kinn...

Kinn smirk.While sucking on Porsche neck, Kinn's one hand unbotton Porsche shirt.After he done,he suck on his nipples.

Porsche:Ah..No...Kinn...n..not..there..
Kinn:I know....you enjoy this...love ..

Then Kinn bite it,put one of the nipples btw his teeth and play another nipple with his hand.Porsche was becoming a moaning mess.And Kinn likes those moans.
Then his one hand go to Porsche's pants and took them off.Now Porsche is naked at the below.Kinn played with his dick.

Porsche:Ah...Kinn....
Kinn:Moan more....baby ..moan for me ......

Porsche was moaning nonstop.Then Kinn lick his own fingers.After they get wet,he put one finger inside Porsche's tiny hole.

Porsche:Ah!....Kinn....It's hurt.....

Porsche said while tears flowing down on his one cheek.Kinn kiss him to calm him down.After Porsche calm down and still kissing him,he put his second and third fingers inside making Porsche gasp.

Porsche:Ah!...Kinn!...slow...pls..

Then Kinn slowly move his fingers in and out.Porsche moan because of the pleasure he was receiving.Then in next seconds,Kinn move his fingers as fast as he can.

Porsche:Kinn!!!...Slow!!....Arg!..
Kinn:What's my name,kitty?...
Porsche:D..daddy..Pls..be gentle..
Kinn:Ofc..love..

He pulled out his fingers and making place btw Porsche legs.He remove his pants.Then he put his monster slowly inside Porsche.While putting his monster,he capture Porsche lips not letting him scream.After he fully put his monster inside,he let go of Porsche's lips and look at him.Porsche saw him and

Porsche:Move......

Kinn do as he say.First he slowly move,after afew secs,he move as fast as a jet.Porsche scream.

Porsche:Ah!..Ah!...Mhm...
Kinn:How do you feel,kitty?
Porsche:So...Good..master...

Kinn got turn on by the name.He go faster and faster.After alot more thrusts,they both cum.Both were breathing hard.Then Kinn saw Porsche was about pass out He quickly turn him over.Bc of the sudden action, Porsche look at Kinn.

Porsche:Kinn,w..what is this?

Then Kinn whisper in Porsche ear.

Kinn:When did I say that we will only go for one round?

Porsche understand right away.Before he could say something,Kinn put his huge dick back inside make Porsche a moaning mess again.They go for like 5more rounds.At last Porsche couldn't take anymore and pass out.After Porsche pass out,Kinn finally stop.
He clean Porsche and also himself.Then he lay beside his omega pull him is his arms.

Kinn:I love you my beautiful omega.Sleep tight.

They he fall asleep while hugging his omega.

That's it for today my lovely readers.Hope you enjoyed it.Do you enjoyed the sex scene?I hope you do.

See you in next chapter.

Love you all 💖😘🥰