Chapter 11

Kinn:I love you my handsome omega.
Porsche:I love you too my beautiful alpha.

After another month

Now Porsche is 4 months pregnant.His belly start to show a baby bumb.Kinn really adore that baby bumb and the baby bumb's owner.In these days, Porsche got quick mood swings.Now he's angry,in a another sec his face is full of tears. Kinn is having a lot of troubles these days but he's the father so, you know......

One day

Porsche was watching TV in the living room.Suddenly, Tawan come and sit beside him.When Porsche saw him,he immediately stand up but Tawan pulled him back by his wrist making him sit down.Porsche glare at him.
Tawan: Don't run away,cutie.
Porsche:What TF do you want?
Tawan:I just got to know that you and Kinn are together.
Porsche:So?
Tawan:Didn't Kinn tell you about me?
Porsche:Is it important?
Tawan:I thought it's important since you're his omega.Well,I will just tell you.Im Tawan,a beta and his ex.
Porsche was shocked bc Kinn never told him anything about this
Tawan:I'm surprised that you,an omega win his heart.Cause he hates omegas. That's why he date me,a beta.
Porsche:Why does he hate o.....omegas?
Tawan:Idk.But I heard him said once.Omegas are so weak.Well,I told you bc I thought you deserve it.
After saying that he left.Porsche left behind speechless when Tawan smirk.
After afew mins,he get up and dialed Kinn's number.
In another place,Kinn was with Big and doing his work then his phone suddenly ring.He pick up and saw it was his Porsche.
Kinn:Hey love,do you need something?
Porsche:When are you coming back?
Kinn notice that his voice was full of anger.
Kinn:Why,baby?
Porsche:I want to talk to you.Come as soon as possible.
Then Porsche hung up.Kinn was confused why was Porsche angry on him.Before he leave in the morning,he was parfectly fine but suddenly?
Big saw his boss and ask...
Big:Khun, what's wrong?
Kinn: Porsche is angry and told me to come back.
Big:Maybe,it's his mood swing again.
Kinn:Yeah, I think so.
Then Big and Kinn quickly do their work.

In the evening,at 7:00p.m.

Finally,Kinn and Big arrived.Big already left.Kinn ask Pete who he saw on his way.
Kinn:Pete,where's Porsche?
Pete:In your room,Khun.But since afternoon he hasn't come out yet.I tried to talk to him but he looks angry.
Kinn:Ok.You can leave now .
Pete bow and left.Kinn quickly walk to his room.When he arrive,he stand in front of the door for several mins.Didnt know why  he was feeling nervous.Then he take a long breathe and enter.When he enter,he found Porsche sitting one the bed waiting for him while his arms are cross to his chest.
Porsche:Finally,here. Huh?

💖💖💖💖
So guys hope you enjoyed it.Pls do leave vote and comment.

My lovely readers,I wanna say something.My exams gonna start on Monday so,I'll not be able to update on Saturday or Sunday.On these days I have to study for exam.But I'll try my best to update tmr or the next day.

Have a great day 💖💖💖💖