Chapter 7

After their hard love making and at their last round Porsche couldn't take anymore and pass out in the middle.When Kinn saw his omega has passed out he pull out his monster.He clean him and also himself.He put on his pants and lay beside Porsche pull him in his embrace.
Kinn:You're mine now baby.I promise i'll protect you.
Then he fell asleep while hugging his omega.

Next morning

Kinn was the one to open his eyes and found his baby angel still sleeping beside him.He smiled quietly get off and enter the bathroom. Then get ready for his regularly work.After he done Porsche was still sleeping.He chuckled and sit beside him.
Kinn:Love wake up.
Porsche: mmh five more mins
Then he sleep again.Kinn got an idea how to wake up his omega.He captured his omega's pink lips and suck them.Without his sense Porsche open his mouth and Kinn use the chance. He put his tonge inside and kiss him fully.
When Porsche wake up he wrap his arms around Kinn's neck and kiss back.After a while they get away from each other and look into each other's eyes.
Kinn:Good morning my beautiful omega.
Porsche:Good morning my handsome alpha.
Kinn:I'm going to work.Want me to take you to the bathroom?
Porsche nodd.Kinn carry Porsche in bridal style and take him to the bathroom.He carefully place Porsche in the bath tab and open the tub. He kiss his cheek.
Kinn:You can take care of yourself right?
Porsche: Ofc I can.You can go.
Then Kinn left.Porsche took a bath get ready and went to his work.

After 3 months

Btw of this time Kinn has marked Porsche many times.Now Porsche the omega only belong to Kinn the alpha.

Present time

Porsche was making breakfast for Kinn as he ask for it.While he was making it he suddenly start to feel dizzy.
Porsche pov:arhg!Not again!
Porsche has been feeling dizzy in these days.But now it was out of control.Finaly he couldn't take anymore and pass out fell on the ground.
While Pete was just passing by he found Porsche pass out on the floor.He run to him and shake him.But Porsche didn't wake up.Pete then went Kinn office.
Pete:Khun!
Kinn:Whoa!What happen?Pete
Pete:Khun!Porsche pass out in the kitchen!
Kinn:What!

Then they both run to the kitchen. Kinn run to Porsche and shake him but he didn't wake up.Then Kinn pick him up in bridal style and was about to run but then
Kinn:Pete call the family doctor right now!
Then run off while carrying Porsche in his arms.Pete was dumbfounded by his boss in damn worried stage.But still call the family doctor anyway.

Doctor arrive.After heard of the situation Korn Tankhun other bodyguards even Vegas and Macao came to visit Porsche.They were all in Kinn's room including doctor and Porsche was laying on Kinn's bed.
Doctor:I need to check on him.Pls everyone go out.
Others go out but Kinn just standing where he is
Doctor look at him.
Doctor: Khun?Pls go out.
Kinn:I'm staying here do you got it?
Doctor got scared and just concentrate on the check up.
After the check up he was shocked. He does the check up again and again but the result were still the same.He stand up.
Kinn:How's he?
Doctor: I'll get right to the point.He's pregnant.
Kinn:W--What?
Doctor:He's pregnant khun.What you gonna do?
Kinn:I'll think about it but don't you dare tell anyone about this or you're gonna be dead.

Kinn shut doctor's mouth. The doctor just nodd.He get out of the room and just left without telling anything.Then everyone just looking at Kinn for the answer.

That's it for today.If you like the chapter pls do leave like and comment.

Love you all❤❤❤