Chapter 12

Porsche: Finally here,huh?
Kinn took a deeb breath and close the door.He walk to Porsche and sit beside him.He put his hand around his waist but Porsche push him telling him to not touch him.
Kinn:Baby,what's wrong?
Porsche: You don't know what did you do?
Kinn shake his head as no.
Porsche:Think harder,you ass.
Kinn: Love,I really don't know.
Porsche: Remember when I ask you,do you have ex?What did you answer?
Kinn got stunned.
Kinn:I...said...I don't ...have ...
Porsche:Then who is that in the mansion.He said he's your ex.
Porsche said while tears flow down on his both cheeks.Kinn feels hurt.
Porsche:I asked you bc I didn't want any misunderstanding btw us.You thought I would be angry,jealous?No!I also got to know that you hates omegas.Then why did you like me?Why did you fall in love with me?You think we are so weak!Then why did you give me this job?An omega as a private bodyguard?Do you in want to just hurt me?!!
Kinn pull him in his embrass but Porsche tries to get away.But Kinn didn't let him.
After several mins, Porsche calm down in Kinn chest.Kinn slowly let him go and make him look at him by holding his chin.He look at his face and saw he was still sad.He gives a peek Kiss on Porsche lips.He smile at him and start to talk in a calm voice.
Kinn:Baby, listen to me carefully,ok?
Porsche nodded.
Kinn:I didn't tell you bc I didn't want you to get scared.You know that bitch is a psycho.I tried my best to make him stay away from you.Ok?Baby.Pls I'm sorry.Forgive me.
Porsche just nodded.He buried his face in Kinn's chest.
Porsche:I'm sorry,Kinn.I was a idiot.Im sorry.
Kinn:It's ok love.
Then they share a lovely kiss.
Kinn:I love you my beautiful omega.
Kinn:I love you too my handsome alpha.

After afew days

After the misunderstanding solves.Everyone go normal.Kinn always take care of Porsche.He himself take Porsche to the hospital for the oppointment check-up and the result is always the same.Both mother and baby are fine and healthy.Now Porsche is nearly 5 months.His tummy start to show a bumb.Whenever Kinn come back from the work,he firstly go to Porsche to talk to his baby.Sometimes, Porsche even gets annoy by him bc at night,he never let him sleep.One night,he couldn't take anymore and start to yell at him.He kick him out of the room.Kinn had to go to another room to sleep but couldn't bc no one was beside.But Porsche sleep deeply without Kinn.

After afew more days

Now Porsche is 5 months pregnant.Porsche only vommit alittle since he's already 5 months.But his mood change alot I these days.Kinn is having a lot of troubles.Then in one place.....

Porsche:Kinn!You are an Ass!!!You are an Asshole!!!!
Kinn:Now!!Why are you yelling at me?!!!
Porsche:I told you I don't feel good yesterday so,don't leave me!But still you did!!!
Kinn:I already told you!!I have an important meeting!And I can't skip it!

While others are listening to their argue from their places.Kinn and Porsche are arguing over little things in their room.
Both were looking into each other eyes,Kinn was the first to make his move.He back face him and cross his arms.After a while,he heard Porsche sobbing.He look back and saw Porsche was looking at him with his teary eyes.
Porsche:Did you ever love me?I guess you didn't,huh?You only use me.
Porsche start to cry and yes,this is his mood swing.At last,Kinn is the one to give up.He go to him and hug.
Kinn:Shhh.Im sorry.Dont cry.
Porsche just sobbing in his embrass.They just stay like that for a while.After afew mins Porsche fell asleep in his embrace.Kinn saw that and chuckled.He pick him up in bridal style and walk to bed.He gentlely put him on the bed and cover him with the blanket.Then he kiss him on the forehead.
Kinn:I love you,baby Sleep tight.
Then he get out of the room and sigh.He saw Tankhun Pete Arm and Pol are looking at him.Then Tankhun comes to him.
Tankhun: Having a hard time?
Kinn:Yeah...
Tankhun giggles and Kinn sigh again.Then Big comes to Kinn.
Big:Khun Kinn,I have something to tell you.Pls follow me Kinn follow where Big was taking him.He noticed that this the way to the underground Kinn look at Big
Kinn:Where are you taking me?
Big:We'll arrive soon.
Kinn got confused.Kinn and Big keep walking and finally arrive to the place where Big was taking him.There was a cage and a boy was in it,tied up on the chair.It was none other than Tawan.Kinn saw him and got shocked.Big open the lock and enter.Kinn also follow.Tawan look at Kinn and Big.
Tawan:Kinn!Big is torturing me again!
Kinn didn't even glance at him and look at Big for an answer.

Thats is for today lovelies.
Hope you enjoyed it.Pls do leave vote and comment.

I'm very sorry for the late update.As you know my exam start today.I hardly make time to update.

Pls be patient dear.
Thank you very much for the support.

Love you all💖💖💖