Chapter 13

Kinn didn't even glance at Tawan and look at Big for an answer.
Big took a deep breath.
Big:Let me explain,Khun.It's was like yesterday when you went for the meeting.Khun Tankhun,Arm,Pete and Pol were also out bc of Khun Tankhun.Since no one was on the mansion I decided to stay beside Porsche till you come back.While I was just walking to your room where Porsche was,I saw him entering the room.
Kinn was getting angrier and angrier but still listen to Big carefully.
Big:When I peek inside,I saw Tawan was about to kiss him.
Kinn throw a death glare at Tawan make him shake.Big continue....
Big:When I saw him,I got very angry.So,I beat him and lock him here.I didn't tell anything to Porsche cause I didn't want him to get scared.And also,I found condoms in his pant pocket.

After hearing what Big said,Kinn was red because of the anger.Tawan was shaking.Kinn looks at Big and give him a sign with his eyes.Big understand right away and get out of the cage.Kinn go near Tawan.He hold his face by the cheeks really tight.

Kinn:I told you to stay away from Porsche.Then you bring misunderstanding btw us.I let it go but now you cross the limits.You dare touch what's mine.Look like you don't want to live anymore.
Tawan:No...Kinn!

Then Big come back with a box in his hand.He put the box on the floor and take a chair for his boss.Kinn sit in front of Tawan and cross his legs.Big take the box and give it to him.When Kinn open the box,Tawan face  turn white like a paper.Kinn smirk.

Kinn:I have used these before.Now look like it's your turn.

There were many different tools to torture people.

Tawan:Pls!....Kinn....I promise I won't do it again!..pls ....have mercy!.....

Kinn didn't listen to Tawan.Then in the next second,the cage got full by Tawan's screams.

After afew hours,
Tawan's dead body was lying on the floor.Blood was everywhere.Kinn wipe his hand with a handkerchief.He looks at Big.

Kinn:Big,clean the mess.You can call other bodyguards to help you.
Big:Yes Khun.
Kinn:And thank you for protecting Porsche.

Big smile.

Big:No worries,Khun Kinn.He's like my little brother.
Kinn:Thank you again.

Then Kinn left.Big call other bodyguards to help him to clean the mess.

Kinn go to his room and saw Porsche is not there.He got panick.He find him everywhere and lastly he go to the garden.He got relieved when he saw his omega sitting on the grass and staring at the sky.He go and sit beside him.

Kinn:What are you doing here,baby?
Porsche:You left me again!

Porsche pout his lip making Kinn chuckled.Kinn hug him from behind.

Kinn:I got an important work.
Porsche:Is it more important than me?
Kinn:Ofc not, nothing is more important than you.
Porsche: Really?
Kinn:Ofc.

Porsche smiled.

Porsche:I love you,Kinn.
Kinn:I love you too baby.

Time skip--After 2 months

Now Porsche is 7 months pregnant.So since Porsche is already 7 months pregnant, Porsche and Kinn decided to go to the hospital for the check up and also to know the gender of their unborn baby.

Now they are both ready to go and are in their room.

Kinn:Shall we go?
Porsche nodded.

While they were walking to outside,they got stop by Tankhun.

Tankhun:I'm here to say,don't forget to tell us when you got to know the baby's gender.
Kinn:Don't worry, brother.
Tankhun:And you better take care of Porsche.
Kinn:I know.

Then they both come out from the mansion and get in Kinn's car.Kinn start the engine and drive to hospital.
On the way,they both hold their hands together.
After afew mins,they arrive in front of the hospital.They both enter and to the counter.
Counter nurse: Hello sir,do you have an oppointment?
Kinn:Yes,we do. With Dr.(name)
Counter nurse:Ok sir,pls wait for your turn.
Porsche:Ok
Then Kinn and Porsche go the waiting place.They sit there and wait for a while.

After afew mins,a nurse come to them.
Nurse:Sir,it's your turn.Pls follow me.
They follow the nurse.They arrive to the doctor's office.

Nurse:You can go in.I'll take my leave.

Then nurse left.Firstly, Porsche knock on the door.When they heard a 'come in' voice,they enter.

Dr:Hello.
Porsche:Hello,Dr.
Dr:So,you're here to know your baby's gender,right?
Porsche:Yes.
Dr:So mother,pls follow me.
Kinn:Can I come too?
Dr:Ofc.

Then they go near to a bed.Porsche lay on the bed and pull his shirt above.Dr put a jell on the stomach and scan with a scanner.(I don't really know anything about hospital and their stuff.I will just write what I know😁)

Dr:I'll push a little.
Porsche nodded.Dr push a little and got more clear on the TV.

Dr:Concratulation,your omega is carrying a baby boy.
Porsche:Did you see that,Kinn?
Kinn:Yes baby.
Then Dr remove the stuff and give a piece of cloth to Kinn.
Dr: would like to clean him?
Kinn:Ofc

Kinn take the cloth and clean Porsche big tummy.

Porsche:Are you happy?
Kinn:Very much,love.

Then Kinn help Porsche get off and went to the Dr counter and wait for her.Afew mins later,Dr came back with an ultrasound in her hand.Dr give it to them.Kinn take it.

Dr:They both are healthy.You don't need to worry about anything.
Kinn:Thank you Dr.When my omega got in labour,I hope you would be the one to help him.
Dr:Ofc.

Then they both come out of the hospital and get in the car.

Porsche:Kinn,can we go to the mall to but baby stuff?
Kinn:Ofc love.

That's it for today my lovely readers.Hope you like it.

Sorry for the late update.Im still stuck btw the exams.

Anyways

Do leave vote and comment.

Love you 💖💖💖💖💖💖