Chapter 20

Porsche:What did the Dr say? What's wrong with me? Nothing will happen to our baby, right?
Kinn: Let's go home for now,ok?

Then they start to walk to their car.

Kinn pov:I'm sorry,love.I can't say anything yet.How are you going to accept the abortion?

They go back to the mansion.

Time pass-at night at 7:50pm

Everyone is gather in the meeting room.Even Vegas,Pete,Macao,Kim and Porchay.

Korn:You said you wanted to talk about something.What is it?And where's Porsche?
Kinn:He's sleeping with Prapai.Atucally,this matter is about Porsche.
Korn:What?
Kinn:I need your help.

Kinn explain everything making them shocked.

Kinn:It's all my fault!!I was so careless!!
Tankhun:It's not your fault.Kinn.

Tankhun sit beside him and confront him.

Prapai:D..daddy?

Kinn immediately look up and saw his son crying in the corner.

Kinn:Pai?

Prapai run to him and hug him.

Kinn:Love,why aren't you sleeping?
Prapai:What I heard earlier,is it all true?
Kinn:You heard?

Prapai nod while sobbing.

Prapai:Daddy,if I have to give mommy for a little sibling,then I don't want a little sibling.I only want mommy,daddy.
Kinn:Don't worry,Pai.Nothing will happen to mommy,ok?I promise.How about you go back to sleep with mommy?

Prapai nod,He wipe his tears and go back to the room.Kinn also wipe his tears.

Kinn:This is why I want your help.I want all of you to make Porsche accept abortion.
Korn:Don't worry,Kinn.We'll try our best.

Then they heard a noise like something drop.When they look at the way,they got shocked.It was Porsche.His face was full of tears.

Porsche:Wow,Kinn.

Kinn get up from his seat.

Kinn:L..love..I..
Porsche:Don't come near!!

Kinn stop and stand where he was.

Porsche:Wow,so you're having a meeting with others on how to kill my child?
Kinn:It's not like that!!
Porsche:Then what!!!

Kinn slowly reach to Porsche.

Kinn:Baby,pls calm down.Let me explain.

Then Kinn explain everything to Porsche making him shock.

Kinn:Do accept the abortion now?

Kinn ask hopefully while holding Porsche's hand.Porsche let go of his hand and look into Kinn's eyes hurtfully.

Porsche:Wow, Kinn.I can't believe you.When I was 19,I still remember.In a movie,an omega was having trouble while giving birth and his alpha was standing beside him saying supportive words but you.......you clearly doing the opposite!!!!!!!

Porsche yelled making everyone speechless.

Porsche: Remember this,Anakinn.I'll let myself die but I'll never let you kill my child.

After saying that Porsche left while sobbing.Kinn just stand there frozen.

Korn:I think you all should leave.Thank you for coming.
Pete:Don't worry,Khun Korn.We would do something to help Porsche.

Korn smile and everyone left.Tankhun come and hold Kinn's shoulder.

Kinn:Kinn,go back to your room and get rest.The upcoming months will be very hard.

Kinn sigh.He said goodnight to his father and brother then went to room.When he enter,he found Porsche sleeping on the bed still sobbing.He take off his shirt and get on the bed.He hug Porsche from behind who was hugging prapai.

Kinn pov:I'm sorry, Porsche.I love you.I can't let anything happen to you.I have promised to Pai.

Then he close his eyes and hardly make himself fall asleep.

Tmr morning at 8:15am

Kinn was getting ready breakfast for Porsche.While he was going back to the room,he met Porsche on the way.

Kinn: Good morning.
Porsche: Morning.

Porsche's eyes fell on the food tray which was in Kinn's hands.Kinn saw that then.....

Kinn:I made breakfast for you.

Kinn said while smiling.

Porsche:I don't want it.
Kinn:Huh?
Porsche:I said I don't want it.Who knows what you put in there since you want to kill my child so badly.
Kinn: Porsche baby,I didn't put anything in it.
Porsche:Then you can have it or give it to Prapai.From now on,I'll do everything by myself.I don't trust any of you,got it?

Then Porsche walk pass to the kitchen.Kinn got hurt by Porsche's words.So what,it's his fault anyway.He look back at Porsche who was making breakfast for himself.Kinn sigh and just went to Prapai to give him the breakfast.

Days went by, Porsche start to ignore everyone,even Porchay expect Prapai ofc.He always gets scared what will they do when they get chance.
Most of the time, Porsche spend his time with Prapai or reading books in the library which was in the mansion.Others try to talk to him, especially kinn but Porsche ignore them all.
He alone go to hospital for check up and the results are the same.Porsche is getting weak.He didn't care.He feels happy that his child is healthy.

Time skip

Now Porsche is 7 months pregnant.His tummy is a bumb now.He always talk to his baby like everytime.While others worries get increase day by day as Porsche's labour day is getting closer.

Present time

Porsche was reading a book in the library.Then everyone gather there.Porsche got annoyed by it.

Porsche:Arg!What do you want now?

Others just look at each other's eyes.They know,no matter how many are they,they can never win against Porsche, against a mother.

Porchay:H..hia pls abort the baby.
Porsche:I would take that as a joke which isn't funny.

Porsche said while reading a book.

Kinn:P... Porsche,I'm telling you.Abort the child.
Porsche:What are you gonna do if I say no?
Kinn:T ..then we have to use force.
Porsche:oh,so you gonna use force now?
Kinn:If we have to.

Porsche was glaring at him.Then he get up with a book in his hand.

Porsche:I already told you,Kinn.You can do anything to me but if you touch my child,you don't wanna know what will I do?

________________________________

That's it for today my lovely readers
I made you guys wait, didn't I?😅😅
But

Thank you very much for waiting.
I didn't get a chance to update.
(You guys must be thinking I make lots of excuses🥲🥲. Actually I do😅😅)

But still thank you very much for waiting.

See you in next chapter 💖💖

Love you all 😘😘