Chapter 14

Porsche:Can we go to the mall to buy baby stuff?
Kinn:Ofc love.

Then they both went to the mall.They park the car in front of the mall.Firstly,Kinn come out and go to Porsche side.He open the car door and hold Porsche's hand to let him come out.They enter the mall while holding hands.They go baby center.

Porsche buy a lot of baby stuff.Baby diapers,clothes,bed, pillow and other things.Kinn didn't even thought that Porsche would buy so many things.He thank the god that he brought his credit card.After their shopping,they come out of the mall and go to their car.Kinn's hands were full of bags.Poor him.

Porsche sit on the car while Kinn put the bags in the car.Then he come to the other side and sit in the driver seat.

Porsche: Thank you for today,Kinn.
Kinn:No need to thank me,baby.After all,it's for our baby.

Then they head back to their home.They park the car.Kinn come out of the car and go to Porsche side to help him get down.Kinn call other bodyguards to carry the bags.Kinn hold Porsche's hand and get inside.They saw everyone is there waiting for them.Porsche saw his little brother Porchay smiling at him.He come running to him and hug him gently so he will not hurt him.

Porsche:Hey Chay,how did you get here?
Porchay:P.Kim take me here,my boyfriend.
Porsche:What?!!!
Porchay:I wanted to tell you but I was scared .Sorry hia.
Porchay makes puppy eyes to his older brother and like always, Porsche lose to them.
Porsche:Fine.....
Porchay:Thank you,Hia.

Then everyone gather around them even Vegas and Macao came to see them.Tankhun comes in front of them.

Tankhun:So,what are we going to have?
Kinn:Ok so, everyone we are going to have a.......Son!!!
Porchay: Really?!!Yay!!!!!!

Everyone congratulate them.

Kinn:So I suggest everyone to take care of Porsche when I'm not with him.
Korn:Ofc Kinn.

They all get inside and have lunch together.

Time skip--After 2 months and afew days later....

Porsche and Kinn are in their room.They are sitting on the bed.

Kinn:I don't want to go.It's time for you to go labour anytime.What if.....
Porsche:Kinn calm down.I told you if something happens,I'll call you,ok?
Kinn:B....But.....
Porsche:No buts.You are going to your meeting.It's important for you.
Kinn:Not more than you.
Porsche:Kinn!I told you,if something happens, I'll call you.Big,Pete and others are here with me.Pls go,for me?

Kinn sigh

Kinn:Fine..but You'll call me if something happens.
Porsche:Oki,my alpha

Then they both kiss each other.

Kinn already left for the meeting.Porsche is in his room with Big.Sometimes he feels pain in his stomach but he bare it.
Now Porsche is sitting on the bed with Big beside him.They are talking happily and then.....

Porsche:Ah!
Big: Porsche,what's wrong?Are you ok?
Porsche:Yes,I'm fine.I sometimes feel pain like this.

But after afew mins,it just get worse.

Porsche:Arg!!

Big hold Porsche's hand for the support.His eyes fell btw Porsche's legs.There was water.He understand his water broke.Big carry Porsche and run out of the room.On his way,he met Pete.

Big:Pete,get ready the car!We are going to hospital right now!!!

Pete saw Porsche in Big's arms.He immediately understand the situation.
After coming out,they get inside the car.

Big:Don't worry, Porsche.Nothing will happen.

Pete drive the car with full speed and in a mean time,they arrive in front of the hospital. Big carry Porsche and run into the hospital.

Big:Doctor!!
A doctor come to them and saw a pregnant omega in his arms.

Dr:Nurses!Take him inside!!

The nurses take him away.

Dr:Where's his alpha? Call him right now!!
Big:Y..yes.

Then doctor run into where Porsche was.Pete come in front of him.

Pete: Where's Porsche?
Big:He's inside.You stay here.I'll go call Khun Kinn.
Pete:Ok.

Then Big come out of the hospital and dialed Kinn's number.

In another place

Kinn was in the middle of the meeting.Then his phone ring,he hung up.His phone ring again,he pick up his phone and stand up.....

Kinn: Excuse me...

Kinn go to a corner and pick up the call...

Kinn:What is it,Big?Don't you know I'm in the middle of the meeting.
Big:Khun Kinn!Pls,come to (name) hospital!
Kinn:What!?What happened?!!
Big: Porsche is in labour!Pls come quickly!!
Kinn:I'm coming right now!!

So sorry for the short update.
And being late.

I don't really got time to write.And also my exams are finished.

Thank you for the support lovelies.

Pls have Patience for me.I only ask for this.

If you enjoyed,pls do leave vote and comment.

Love you all 💖💖💖💖💖💖