Chapter 15

Big: Porsche is in labour!Pls come quickly!Khun!
Kinn:What?!I'm coming right now!

Kinn hung up the call and went back to the meeting.

Kinn:I need to leave immediately.My omega is in labour.
Person1:So what?!This is an important meeting......

Before even that gut got to finish his sentence,Kinn shot him in the head.

Kinn:I'm leaving.I don't care is this meeting important or what.Get the car.

Then Kinn left from there.He told the driver to drive with full speed.Afew mins later,they arrive in front of the hospital.He run inside and go to the counter.

Kinn:Nurse,afew mins ago,an omega in labour got here.Where is he?!
Nurse:He's in the operation room.Go......

Kinn run to the direction,when he arrive,he saw Big sitting on the chair stressed and Pete standing beside him worried.He go to them.

Kinn: Where's Porsche?
Big:He's in the operation room.

Big said while standing up.They can't do anything.The only thing they can do is wait patiently.In the mean time,everyone got to know the news.

One by one everyone come to the hospital.Korn,Tankhun,Kim, Porchay,Vegas,Macao and other bodyguards like Pol and Arm.They all are standing outside of the operation room.Kinn's eyes are stuck at the operation room door.

After 2hrs

A doctor finally come out from the room.Kinn quickly go to her.

Dr: You're his alpha,right?
Kinn:Y..yes.

Dr smiled.

Dr: Congratulations!Your omega give birth to a healthy baby boy.
Kinn:Thank you so much,Dr.How's my omega?
Dr:Oh,don't worry.He is fine.He is very tired so,he's sleeping.You can go see him.
Kinn:Thank you.

Then everyone rush inside the room and saw Porsche sleeping on the bed peacefully.There was a baby bed beside him.The baby was rolled in a white piece of cloth and was in the baby bed.The baby was also sleeping.Kinn go near the baby and look at the baby,look at his son with full of love.He smiled and tears flow down on his cheeks.Korn and Tankhun come to the baby....

Tankhun:He looks so cute.
Korn:He looks just like you,Kinn.
Kinn:Thanks dad.

Kinn go to Porsche and kiss on his forehead.

Kinn:Thank you very much,love.

Kinn smiled while saying that.From that time,they all wait for Porsche to wake up.Some are standing and some are sitting.Kinn is sitting on the hospital bed step while holding Porsche's hand.

Afew more mins later, Porsche slowly open his eyes and saw everyone in the room.He found Kinn beside him holding his hand.

Porsche:K...k..Kinn....

Kinn look up with wide eyes and smile.

Kinn: Porsche,you finally wake up.How do you feel?

Kinn kiss his forehead.

Porsche:Fine but my body hurts a little.

He chuckled, everyone gather around him.Chay comes beside him.

Chay:You are finally awake,hia
Porsche:Mhm
Korn:Thank you very much, Porsche.

Porsche just smile at him.Everyone congrats them.They all stay there for a bit.

Afew mins later

Korn comes to Kinn.

Korn:Son, we'll be leaving now.If you need anything,call me,ok? Take care of Porsche and the baby.
Kinn:Ok dad.Don't worry.