Chapter 9

Kinn:So guys I'm here to announce our relationship.I love Porsche and I also have already marked him and he's 2 months pregnant.If anyone of you has problem I'm willing to leave.
Tankhun:Wait you mean I'm gonna be uncle?
Tankhun said while standing with smiling face.
Tankhun: Aren't you happy dad?
Korn:Ofc I'm happy.It was my plan after all.
Korn said while standing up.
Kinn:Wait so you guys are not angry?
Korn:Ofc not.Just take care of my son in law and unborn grandchild.
Kinn smile.
Kinn: Don't worry dad.I will.
Kinn looks at Porsche who was smiling at him.He also smile back.
Kinn:Then I'll leave.
Tankhun:You better take care of him.
Kinn:I know don't worry.
Then he left to his room while holding Porsche's hand.They enter and Kinn close the door behind.He lead Porsche to the bed.Firstly he sit down and make Porsche sit on his lap.And hug him by his waist. Porsche caress Kinn hair.
Porsche: What's wrong?Kinn Suddenly?
Kinn:Nothing.Just wanna hug you.
Porsche: You're acting like a child.
Kinn look up and capture his Porsche's lips.Porsche answer back.After a while they get away from each other and smile at each other.
Kinn:I love you my beautiful omega.
Porsche:I love you too my handsome alpha.

After 1 month

Now Porsche is 3 months pregnant.His tummy start to show a baby bumb.It's not that big.It can't be shown easily.Since time pass,Kinn start become more protective and possessive over Porsche.He doesn't let him do anything.Even he himself prepare meal for Porsche.Porsche feel lucky and unlucky at the same time.

Present time.

Porsche was sleeping peacefully in Kinn's bed.Kinn was ready to start his work.He go near to Porsche and kiss him on the forehead.Porsche smile in his sleep.Kinn chuckled by his cuteness.
Then he get out of the room.When he get out Big was waiting for him.Kinn got confused.Then Big come and whisper something in his ear.After Kinn heard what Big said he start to walk faster.After walking they arrive at a cage which was in the underground.
He saw a boy was tied up on the chair but still has an ugly smile on his face.He enter the cage,when the boy saw him,he start to scream
???:Baby!!I have been waiting for you!Do you know how much I miss you?I know you miss me too.
Kinn:Well then you're wrong.I didn't miss you.Tawan
Tawan smirk,then start to fake his tears.
Tawan:Baby,pls untie me.They are torturing me.
Kinn: Untie him.
The bodyguards start to untie him.He smile at him uglyly.(🙄🙄)
Kinn: What do you want Tawan?
Tawan: Finally ask I want money, food and place to stay.
Kinn:How can you be so shameless?And what will I get in return?
Tawan:I'll give you the intalians information.So, deal?
Kinn though for a moment.
Kinn:Ok then deal .If you try to do something stupid I'll kill you myself.
After saying that Kinn left and leaving Tawan behind.Big come near to Kinn.
Big:Khun I don't think it's save for Porsche.
Kinn:That was what I thinking.Make security hard for Porsche.I don't want anything to happen to Porsche,got it?
Big:Yes Khun.

That's it for today my lovely readers.
If you like it pls do leave vote and comment.

See you in next chapter.😊😊