Chapter 10

Kinn: That's was what I was thinking.Make security hard for Porsche.I don't want anything to happen to Porsche.
Big nod and they both left from there.

After Tawan get out from the cage he just wander around the mansion like he own it.Now he's sitting on a sofa.At the same time, Porsche come out from his room still sleepy.Tawan's eyes fell on him.Porsche was rubbing his eyes while yawning.Then Big comes to Porsche.
Big: Morning Porsche.
Porsche: Morning . Where's Kinn?
Big:He has already left.He also has made breakfast for you.I'll reheat it for you.
Porsche:aww thank you phi Big.
Big:Don't call me that.
Porsche was teasing him and look like Big doesn't like it.But who knows, someone was happy inside bc he become a brother.Porsche was sitting on the chair where the kitchen table is.Big is re heating the meal.After he done,he give it to Porsche and sit beside him.Porsche eat his breakfast then his eyes go to Big.
Porsche:Why are you still here?
Big:Well Khun Kinn told me to stay with you until you finish your meal.
Porsche:What am I?A kid?
Big:You may be not but you're carrying one.
Big said while smirking.Tawan saw the situation but couldn't heard their conversation.But he got to know that boy and Big are close After the while,he saw Big left.He decide to meet that boy.So,he get up and go to him.He stand in front of him.Porsche look up and saw someone who he doesn't know.When Tawan look at him,he was speechless.Awhile ago,he only saw Porsche from afar but now he saw him closely and amazed by his beauty.Then he smile and sit beside him.
Tawan:Hey
Porsche:Hi,who are you?Are you new here?I have never seen you before.
Tawan:I have been here in past.What about you?
Porsche:I have been staying here for a few months.
Tawan:You know,you are really beautiful.
He touches Porsche cheek.Porsche felt uncomfortable by the sudden touch.He move back from Tawan's hand.He moves to the other way,not wanting to look into those eyes.Tawan smirk.
Tawan:aww don't be shy.
Porsche:Pls do touch me.
Tawan smirk and was about to touch his face again then a strong hand come and grab his hand.Tawan and Porsche both were shocked.They both look who was it.It was none other than Kinn.He pulled Tawan by his hand and force him to stand up.
Tawan:Ah!Kinn!What are you doing?
Kinn looks at Porsche while trying to calm himself.
Kinn: Porsche,go to our room.
Porsche nod and left from there.Kinn hold Tawan's hand more tightly and say with a angry voice.
Kinn: Listen here,Tawan.Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on him.You better stay away from him,got it?
Tawan:Ah!Kinn!Let me go!You are hurting me!
Kinn let go of him.
Kinn:I hope you heard what I said.
Then he left.Tawan was left behind smirking.Kinn arrive to his room.He enter and saw Porsche was sitting on the bed.He close the door from behind and go sit beside Porsche.Kinn notice that Porsche was scared to make eye contact with him.His hand go to Porsche's slime waist.
Kinn: What's wrong,baby?
Porsche:I....I'm sorry Kinn.
Kinn: For what love?
Porsche:I didn't mean to do that.I was space out.I'm sorry.
Kinn:Baby it's ok It's not your fault.But stay away from him,ok?
Porsche:Ok.
Porsche looks at Kinn and smile at him.Kinn also smile and kiss his cheek.
Kinn:I love you my beautiful omega.
Porsche:I love you too my handsome alpha.

That's it for today.I hope you enjoyed it.

Very sorry for the late update.In past few days my niece got really sick so I didn't got time to update.And also my exams are starting next week so,I have to dig myself in studies.

I promise to you guys that whenever I got time I'll update.So,Pls Pls Pls wait patiently.

I love you all💖💖😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰