Chapter 18

Hello everyone
I wanna say something about last chapter.I made a sex scene and I made it like Kinn never f*ck Porsche.Will,Kinn still f*ck Porsche like usual and he still do.This time he f*ck him to get pregnant ok?
I hope you understand my bad English.
Enjoy

_________________________

Kinn:I love you my beautiful omega.Sleep tight.

Then he fell asleep.

Tmr morning at 7:10am

Kinn wake up and saw his omega is still sleeping peacefully beside him.He smile and slowly get off from the bed.He enter the bathroom and took a warm shower.After he come out,he found his omega still sleeping.He decide to make breakfast for his omega.He get ready and walk to kitchen.On his way,he met Big and Tankhun.He greet them

Kinn:Good morning.
Big: Good morning, Khun.

Big said while bowing

Tankhun:Bad morning,Kinn.

He said while making a face.

Kinn:What's wrong?
Tankhun:You two were so loud last night that I couldn't sleep.

Kinn roll his eyes.

Kinn: Porsche was the one who was screaming.
Tankhun:You're the one who made him scream.
Kinn:Shut up.Anyway,Big can you take care of my work for today?I'm taking day off.
Big:Ofc Khun.I will take my leave.

Big bow and left.Tankhun look at Kinn with questioning eyes.

Tankhun:Why did you take a day off?You never took a day off before.
Kinn:I have to take care of Porsche.I need to go now,bye.

Then he left.He make breakfast for Porsche and come back to the room When he enter,he saw Porsche sitting on the bed while his eyes close.He quietly close the door and walk to him.He put the breakfast tray on the table which was beside the bed and sit on the bed.Porsche open his eyes and saw Kinn smiling at him.He hold his hand..

Kinn:How do you feel,love?

Porsche glare at him.

Porsche:You still dare to ask me after the last fucking night.So shameless.
Kinn:Don't forget,baby.This shameless guy is your alpha.So anyway,when will the result come out?
Porsche:It will take afew days for the result.

He said while rubbing his back.Kinn smirk at him.

Kinn:Then,I think I have to mark you everyday until we got to know that you carrying my second pup.

Porsche face turn red and glare at him.

Porsche:You better don't dare,Kinn.
Kinn:You know me very well,love.Now,let's eat breakfast.Let me feed you.

Then he take the breakfast tray and put it in front of Porsche.He take one by one of the food and feed him.After he done,he give him some painkillers.Porsche drink the medicine.At the same time,a little boy come running in the room.

Prapai: Good morning!
Porsche: Prapai,low your voice.

Prapai pout his lips.Kinn chuckled ..

Kinn:Pai,come here.

Kinn call Prapai and make him sit on his laps.Prapai look up to his daddy.

Prapai:Daddy,when will I have a little sibling?
Kinn:You need to wait more.I told you,be patient ok?

Prapai nod and look at Porsche.

Prapai:Are you ok, mommy?You looks tired.
Porsche: Mommy's tired bc of your daddy.
Prapai:What did you do, daddy?
Kinn:Me and mommy were awake all night making your little sibling.So,he got tired.

While saying that,he smirk at Porsche make him a tomato.

Afew days later....

It's been a month and Kinn has mark Porsche many times btw of this time.

Now Kinn is at work and Porsche is in the mansion.Porsche is rubbing his head while sitting in the living room.He's sitting on the sofa,while Prapai and Kimol are playing on the ground.Then.....

Kimol:Phi!!You're here!

Prapai make an annoyed face.Porsche look up to see who it is.It was Vegas,Pete,Macao and Venice.(Vegas and Pete are together somehow.Since Pete is a beta,they decided to adopt a child who is Venice.He is 11 year old)

Porsche:Hey guys

They greet to each other.Venice sit on the ground with Prapai and Kimol.

Pete:How are you feeling, Porsche?
Porsche:You know me very well,Pete.

Pete giggle and give the bag which he was holding.Porsche make a questioning face.He take the bag and...

Porsche:What is this?
Vegas:Since you and Kinn have been planning for the second child.Pete thought he should get you some pregnancy tests.

Porsche face turn red and he immediately look away.Pete chuckled ...

Pete:You don't need to be shy, Porsche.I'm the same as you.The only difference is I'm a beta and you're omega.

Pete smiled and him and Macao being clingy beside Porsche.

Macao:Phi,I'm hungry.
Pete:We just ate lunch at home,Macao.
Macao:But I'm still hungry.

Macao said with pout.Porsche chuckled.

Porsche:Ok,how about I make some snacks for all of us?
Macao, Venice, Kimol, Prapai:Yayyy!!

Vegaspete just sigh.Pete hold Porsche hand.

Pete:Let me help you.

Porsche smile and nod.They all head to kitchen.Porsche and Pete make some snacks.Then they eat them together.Adults talk and children play.

Time pass at night at 11:35pm

It was about to be midnight soon Prapai has already went to bed and also others too.Kinn hasn't home yet so, Porsche has been waiting for him.

Afew mins later.

Porsche saw Kinn's car getting inside from the window.Then later,he saw his alpha entering the room.He look very tired.He take off his coat.Then, Porsche go and hug him from his neck.Kinn hug him back by holding his slim waist.Porsche kiss his cheek.

Porsche:You must be very tired.
Kinn:Mh,can I have a kiss?

Porsche immediately kiss his alpha lips.Kinn kiss back Ofc.

Porsche:I have something to show you.

That's it for today my lovely readers.Thank you for waiting.

I wanna ask something.
Who is excited for tmr?Finally,Mansaung is airing.I can't wait😍😍

Don't forget the Mansaung.

See you in next chapter

Love you all 💖😘🥰