Bury A Friend.

Bill entered the living room where Adrianna sat, her eyes fixed on the book in her hands. He felt a mix of nervousness and relief as Tom guided him toward her, knowing that this conversation would determine the fate of their friendship.

"Adrianna," Bill said softly, his voice filled with remorse. "I know you told me not to come, but I couldn't stay away. I needed to see you and apologize for everything."

Adrianna glanced up, her gaze guarded and cautious. She took a sip of her wine, her silence echoing in the room. Bill could feel the weight of her disappointment, and it only intensified his regret.

"I'm sorry, Adrianna," Bill continued, his voice sincere. "I'm sorry for the hurtful things I said, for lashing out in anger. It was never my intention to hurt you. I was just so confused and hurt myself, and I took it out on you."

Adrianna closed her book, setting it aside, and looked directly into Bill's eyes. Her expression remained stern, her walls still up. She needed to be sure that his remorse was genuine.

"I can't deny that I was hurt by your words, Bill," Adrianna replied, her voice tinged with a mixture of sadness and frustration. "But I can see that you're genuinely sorry, and that means something. However, words alone aren't enough to repair the damage caused."

Bill's eyes welled up with tears as he listened to Adrianna's words. He understood the gravity of his actions and the depth of her pain. He knew he had to earn back her trust.

"I understand, Adrianna," Bill said, his voice trembling. "I want to make things right, to rebuild what I've broken. I never meant to hurt you, and I'm devastated that I did. I'm sorry, truly sorry."

Bill's voice cracked as he spoke, tears streaming down his face. The weight of his own heartbreak, coupled with the guilt of hurting his closest friend, had become almost unbearable.

Adrianna's stern expression softened, a flicker of empathy crossing her face. She couldn't bear to see Bill in such pain, even if he had caused her own heartache.

"Bill," Adrianna said gently, her voice filled with a mix of compassion and caution. "I forgive you. But I need you to understand that trust is fragile. It will take time for me to fully regain that trust. And you need to promise me that you won't let your pain lead you to hurt me or anyone else like that again."

Bill nodded, his tears mingling with a heartfelt smile. He felt a sense of relief wash over him as Adrianna forgave him, but he knew that the journey toward healing and rebuilding their friendship was just beginning.

"I promise, Adrianna," Bill vowed, his voice filled with determination. "I will do whatever it takes to regain your trust. I won't let my pain become an excuse for hurting you or anyone else. You mean the world to me, and I never want to jeopardize our friendship like that again."

Adrianna reached out and pulled Bill into a warm embrace, holding him tightly. At that moment, they both felt a glimmer of hope and a renewed sense of connection. Their friendship had weathered a storm, and they were determined to emerge stronger and more resilient than ever before.

As they held each other, Bill silently promised himself that he would be a better friend, a better person. He would cherish Adrianna and their bond, never taking it for granted again. 

4 Years Later. 

Four years had passed since the boys had skyrocketed to fame. They had become a household name, with fans clamoring for their attention wherever they went. Bill found himself embracing the whirlwind of success, relishing in the incredible experiences and opportunities that came with it. Yet, amidst the bright lights and adoration, he remained the only single one in the group. Nevertheless, Bill had made peace with his relationship status, believing that when the right person came along, he would be ready.