All for Love

Bill and Jordan's kiss continued, evolving from a slow burn to a wildfire. Their lips moved together in a heated frenzy, a dance of desire and passion. Kisses transitioned from the lips to the neck, eliciting soft sighs and gasp from both. Jordan, her fingers clutching at the collar of Bill's shirt, guided them through the house. Every room was a blur as they passed by, their focus solely on each other.

They barely registered Tom and Georg in the living room, engrossed in some game or another. As they passed, Tom's voice echoed in the hallway. "Damn, Bill, didn't know you had it in you," he remarked, an eyebrow raised in surprise. He was probably taken aback at the sight of his brother, who was usually more reserved in expressing his desires, being so passionately entwined with Jordan.

Bill, still maintaining the heated kiss with Jordan, managed to open one eye to glance at his brother, flipping him off without breaking stride. Their journey continued up the staircase, the laughter of Tom and Georg fading into the background. Once they reached Bill's room, the door was shut with a decisive click, the lock engaging.

Downstairs, Tom and Georg shared a bewildered look. "By the looks of it, I guess you're not sleeping tonight?" Tom said to Georg, his voice tinged with amusement. Georg's room was right next to Bill's, and he was going to have to endure whatever sounds came through the walls.

Georg groaned loudly, throwing his hands up in frustration. "Aw, come on, man!" he exclaimed, knowing full well that this was going to be a very, very long night.

Tom, doubled over in laughter, clapped Georg on the shoulder, his eyes gleaming with mischievous delight. "Well, Georg, looks like you're in for a looong, sleepless night," he teased, unable to contain his amusement at his bandmate's plight.

At that moment, Gustav strolled in, bemused at the sight of Tom cackling wildly and Georg looking as if he had swallowed a sour lemon. "What's got you in stitches?" Gustav asked Tom, glancing between him and a disgruntled Georg.

Before either of them could answer, a loud, ecstatic "OMG YES BILL" echoed from upstairs, followed by soft laughter and murmuring. Georg's face flushed an intense shade of red, while Tom, already chuckling, burst into renewed laughter. "Well, make that the next couple of days, Georg baby," Tom said, wiping tears of mirth from his eyes.

"Tom, you're so lucky you can just go home to Adrianna," Gustav pointed out, now understanding Georg's predicament. Tom just shrugged, his laughter subsiding. "Perks of being in a relationship, Gustav," he grinned, leaving Georg to stew in his annoyance.

Bill POV 

"URGH FUCK YES" Jordan screamed as she came for 3 time.

With Jordan's euphoric cry still echoing in the room, we lay there entangled in each other. Our hearts were pounding, the rhythm in perfect sync as if creating a symphony of contentment. Her head was on my chest, her fingers tracing lazy circles on my skin, while I reveled in the softness of her body against mine.

She confessed her fears in a soft voice, of how she thought I had moved on, and had found another woman while she was gone. I couldn't believe she had been scared of that, and it prompted me to pour out all my feelings.

"Jordan," I began, turning towards her, making sure she was looking directly into my eyes. The intensity of her gaze never failed to make me catch my breath, but it was crucial she knew the sincerity behind my words.

"I want to tell you something and I need you to believe it, to really hear it," I continued. Her eyes widened slightly, alert and receptive.

"You thought I had moved on, found another woman to fill the void. But Jordan, there was no void. There was a gaping hole, an abyss, something so deep that no one else could ever fill it. It was a space where only you fit, only you belong. I would have waited for you till the end of time because you are worth every agonizing moment of longing."