Loyal.

⚠️Mentions of Drugs and getting drugged.⚠️

🔞 Sex will appear in this chapter. 🔞

Bill and Jordan slowly pulled apart, their gazes locked as they caught their breath. Both of their cheeks were flushed a clear indication of the intense emotions that coursed through their veins. "Oh wow," Jordan exclaimed, her voice filled with awe and wonder. She confessed that she had never experienced a kiss quite like that before.

A mischievous smirk played on Bill's lips as he looked at Jordan. "Does that mean I'm allowed to kiss you again?" he asked, his newfound confidence shining through. He couldn't believe the effect she had on him, emboldening him to take risks and embrace the passionate connection they shared.

Jordan's gaze shifted downward, her cheeks tinged with a shy blush. "O-of course," she stuttered, her voice filled with anticipation and desire.

Their lips met once again, a fusion of heat and tenderness. Their tongues intertwined, dancing in perfect harmony, as the world around them faded into the background. The passion between them ignited, and they became lost in the intoxicating sensations that enveloped their beings.

However, their heated moment was abruptly interrupted by the incessant ringing of Bill's phone. Annoyed and flustered, Bill answered the call, his frustration evident. "OMG, what?!" he exclaimed into the phone, his irritation palpable.

On the other end of the line, Bill's brother Tom responded. "Woah, calm your balls, bro. Where the fuck are you? We've been waiting for you."

Bill's brow furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean you're waiting for me? I'm with Jordan, remember?" he replied, his voice tinged with a mixture of realization and guilt.

A giggle escaped Jordan's lips as she watched the exchange. It seemed Bill had forgotten about their prior plans with the band. "Bro, don't tell me you forgot we made plans for the band to go out tonight," Tom retorted, his tone teasing.

Bill's face paled as the realization dawned upon him. He had indeed forgotten about their plans. He quickly assured Tom that he would join them soon and hung up the phone. Turning to Jordan, he sighed apologetically. "You're leaving already?" she asked, a hint of sadness coloring her voice.

A mischievous glint appeared in Bill's eyes as he spoke, his voice laced with a suggestion. "You could always join me," he offered, his heart racing with anticipation.

A radiant smile lit up Jordan's face as she eagerly rushed to get ready, preparing to join Bill and his friends. In just 15 minutes, she stood before him, stunning in a lilac dress that accentuated her beauty. Bill couldn't help but be captivated by her presence, his jaw-dropping in awe.

As they descended the stairs, ready to head out, Jordan's sister Emily called out to her. Despite their initial reluctance, Bill and Jordan eventually gave in to Emily's pleas and allowed her to tag along. Patience was tested as they waited for Emily, enduring a delay of 25 minutes.

Finally, they arrived at the club, albeit an hour and 46 minutes late. 

As Bill and Jordan stepped into the bustling club, the vibrant energy engulfed them. The place was teeming with people, making it a challenge to navigate through the crowd. Bill attempted to reach for Jordan's hand, wanting to stay connected in the chaos, but before he could grasp it, Emily swiftly interjected, taking her place by Jordan's side.

Confusion flickered across Bill's face, unsure of what had just transpired. He hesitated, unsure of how to proceed, but Jordan nodded reassuringly, silently communicating that it was okay. Bill respected her decision, albeit feeling a pang of disappointment.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें