Rocky Business.

The morning sunlight poured through the curtains, casting a warm glow on Bill and Jordan as they woke up entwined in each other's arms. Their bodies pressed together, creating an intimate space that felt like a sanctuary from the outside world.

As they exchanged loving kisses, Jordan could sense that something was weighing heavily on Bill's mind. She looked into his eyes and asked him how he was feeling, genuinely concerned for his well-being. Bill paused for a moment, contemplating whether or not to share the truth with her.

"I'm fine," he replied with a soft smile, masking his true feelings. But deep down, he knew that Jordan could see through his facade. He didn't dare to admit how shaken he was by the events of the previous night, how vulnerable it made him feel.

Sensing his inner turmoil, Jordan gently ran her fingers through his hair, offering him comfort and understanding. She knew that he needed time to process what had happened, to gather his thoughts and emotions. But she also knew that they couldn't ignore the situation any longer.

Bill pulled her closer, seeking solace in her embrace. Their bodies molded together, creating a sense of security in each other's arms. They kissed passionately, lost in the intensity of their connection until Jordan broke the kiss, her voice filled with determination.

"Let me take you home, love," she said, her eyes reflecting a mixture of love and determination. "We have some things to take care of before we dive too deep into this."

Bill nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. He knew they couldn't move forward without addressing the issue of Emily's actions. Jordan's righteous anger echoed within him, fueling his sense of justice.

They got up from the bed, their bodies still entangled in a loving embrace. They dressed and prepared themselves for the confrontation that lay ahead. Bill held Jordan's hand tightly, finding strength in their unity.

As they left the room, a sense of purpose filled their hearts. They were determined to face Emily, confront her, and demand answers for her actions. Together, they would navigate this challenge, supporting and protecting each other every step of the way.

In that moment, they realized that their bond was not just built on love and passion, but also on trust and resilience. They were ready to face whatever obstacles lay in their path, knowing that their love had the power to overcome any adversity.

Hand in hand, they walked out of the door, ready to face the day

Jordan took Bill home and the second they sat foot in the door, Tom, Gustav, and Georg came running,
"Where the fuck were you?!" Gustav streamed

Just Tom noticed Jordan standing behind the bill

"Well I can think of a place they went, now Gustav, can you tell by their necks what may have went down?" Tom asked with a wide smirk.

Georg and Gustav looked confused until they noticed the big ass hickeys the both had.
Bill quickly cut them off.
"Okay yeah we had sex but please go
Sit down...we have to talk about something that happened last night.."

The boys looked confused but did as they were told, Bill and Jordan stood in front of them, and they began explaining that Emily had drugged Bill last night,

"SO YOU LET
YOU FUCKING SISTER DRUG MY DAMN BROTHER WHAT THE HELL JORDAN!" Tom screamed at her

Jordan got very upset and scared she took a few steps back.
"N-no.I didn't know until Bill came to find me, I took him home the second I saw him.." she said back fighting tears.

Bill told his brother off for going into the attack on Jordan, who was the only one helping him.

Bill stepped forward, his voice firm and protective. "Tom, I understand you're angry, but Jordan had nothing to do with what happened. She took care of me the moment she found out. It was Emily who drugged me, not Jordan."