Confronted.

Tom POV

I had finally managed to get Bill to calm down, to be honest, I had never seen him so out of it before. 

Something had to be done, and now.

I went into my own room and paced back and further around my room, but the more I walked the more pissed I became. How the fuck dare Jordan to leave Bill in a state like this?.

Fuck it.!

I took out my phone, not giving a fuck about what time it was. and she picked up.

Tom: Jordan,  It's Tom.

Jordan: Tom? do you know what time it is? did something happen? (yawns afterward)

Tom: Look, I've been talking to Bill, and he's not in a good place. I've never seen him like this before.

Jordan: Oh no, what's going on?

Tom: You is what is going on Jordan, whatever is going on between you is ruining him, He's trying to hide it, but it's eating him up inside.

Jordan: I... I didn't know. I've been trying not to bother him with my stuff.

Tom: That's the thing, Jordan. You two need to talk. You haven't told him shit and left him with shitty ass excuses, he can't go on like this. He cares about you a lot. But he can't help if he doesn't know what's going on with you.

Jordan: I don't want to stress him out more. He has the tour and everything.

Tom: Dont give me that crap Jordan, grow the fuck up, act like an adult, and TALK. TO. HIM. He tried to get you to talk, and what did you do? HANG UP ON HIM. he's so beside himself because of this, I dont know what happened okay, but seriously, COMMUNICATE.

Jordan: Okay, I'll call him tomorrow.

Tom: Thanks, Jordan. 

Jordan: I'll do my best. Thanks for telling me, Tom.

I hung up. I know Bill probably didn't want me to do what I had just done, but I didn't care, it'd had to be done. these are grown-up adults, and if it were me and Adrianna, she would have killed me twice already if I had tried to pull some shit like this. 

The next day, the boys were practicing for their upcoming tour, but Bill was still visibly sad. He couldn't even focus on their music, and the other boys could see how much he was hurting. They tried to cheer him up and get him to talk, but nothing seemed to work.

Tom was getting impatient waiting for Jordan to call Bill as she said she would. He kept checking his phone, hoping to see her name pop up on the screen. But as the hours passed, there was still no call from her.

Finally, when they were taking a break, Bill's phone rang. He froze when he saw Jordan's name on the screen. Tom nudged him, whispering, 'What are you waiting for?'

'I-I can't,' Bill stuttered, his heart racing.

'Oh my God, for fuck's sake,' Georg said, annoyed. He took the phone from Bill and pressed the green button, accepting the call.

'Hello dear? Bill, are you there?' Jordan's voice could be heard from the other side.

Bill's heart skipped a beat at the sound of her voice. He couldn't believe she was finally calling him. He quickly took the phone from Georg and walked away from the rest of the band.

'Jordan, hi,' he said, trying to sound calm.

'Bill, I'm sorry I didn't call yesterday. Tom told me what you said and I felt terrible. I didn't realize how much I was affecting you,' Jordan apologized.

'It's okay, don't worry about it,' Bill replied, trying to brush it off.

'No, it's not okay. I should have been there for you. I was so caught up in my own problems that I didn't even notice how much you were hurting,' Jordan said, her voice filled with regret.

'It's not your fault. I should have talked to you about it instead of keeping it all inside,' Bill admitted, finally opening up to her.

'I'm so sorry, Bill. I promise to be there for you from now on. I love you,' Jordan said, her voice full of sincerity.

'I love you too,' Bill replied, tears forming in his eyes.

"But baby, please tell me what's going on with you? you have shut me out completely.."

Jordan began crying on the other end,

"oh my god, darling, im so sorry! I just didn't wanna be annoying to you, while on tour, calling left and right about my problems worrying you," she began while her tears fell. 

"Jordan my love, please dont cry, dont cry when Im not there to wipe your tears off your beautiful face, and you could never annoy me darling you are literally the love of my life," he confessed. 

"h-huh, wait, what? im the love of your life?" Jordan asked taken by surprise by the boy's sudden confession. 

"yes, Jordan." 

"how-how do you know that?" she asked.

"Because when I look at my brother and his wife Adrianna, I see myself having that, with you" 

"Bi-Bill, I dont even know what to say" The girl stumbled over her words, being in a battle with her tears.

"you dont need to answer that, but you need to tell me you're okay, so I can relax within myself." 

there was a pause.

"im okay Bill, please come back home to me." she sounded desperate

"dont worry darling, I'll be right with you,"