E-1

_____._____

_________________

_____
____________

Author POV

Somewhere at Seoul

At choi mansion, every maid was doing there job being all perfect. There was so many  bodyguards too , guiding every corner of the mansion .
After all it's a mafia family and the most dangerous richest mafia family in Korea .

Mr choi was a mafia king and now it's handled by his older son Soobin. Taehyun was also a mafia . But sunghoon was different from them so he don't want to be mafia .

Sunghoon said no in their face and told them to left him alone or don't force him so they respect his opinion and don't argue about this more .

Wonyoung was still at Collage and she was the youngest and loved daughter at the house . She had boyfriend who's name is hueningkai.

Hueningkai was all friendly with everyone at the house .
He was also from a mafia family but he's not a mafia .

About Yeonjun and soobin it's was just arranged marriage by the family .
It's been months them being married but Soobin don't love Yeonjun a bit or care about him. He ignored Yeonjun existence around him .

Yeonjun just accept the behaviour of soobin because he love Soobin but the older just don't give him the love in back that he deserve.

At Yeonbin room

Soobin was standing near his bed while fixing his shirt

Soobin was standing near his bed while fixing his shirt . Yeonjun turn to him and smile at him .

"Here is your Suit" Yeonjun said and give him his Coat.
Soobin give a cold look then take the coat from him without saying anything

Yeonjun move forward to help him with the tie but soobin grab his wrist to stop him.

"Didn't I told you stay away from me" he said with a cold tone . "So-orry i-i was just"
"Oh just shut your mouth I don't wanna hear anything just stay the fuck away from me next time!" He yell as Yeonjun bit his lips and nod his head while looking at the ground.