E-13

_____.______

______________

_____
_________

Author POV

Yeonjun eyes widen when he saw Dokyoung standing there at the doorstep. He immediately got up from his laying posture and sit up at the bed .

"What are you doing here!!" He yelled as Dokyoung just chuckled then closed the door behind him and walked a little forward to him .

"I overheard from Taehyun that Soobin might not come home today , so why not i take the opportunity huh, also the room is soundproof too" Dokyoung said with a smirk while walking toward him .

"Stay away from me, Dokyoung I am saying stay away!!" Yeonjun was so afraid because he know that Dokyoung intentions was not good .

He was about to get up but Dokyoung stopped him and push him toward the bed again and hovered over him .

"Don't run away babyboy , let me pleasure you tonight" He mumbles as Yeonjun was trying to get lose from his grip .

Dokyoung grab his both wrist and pinned them down to the bed and bend down to suck Yeonjun neck .

Yeonjun try to scream but Dokyoung grab his mouth by one hand so the noise of his screaming can't go outside.

Yeonjun give up on trying to lose himself from Dokyoung and he was fearing this from the start and now it's happening.

But you know what Dokyoung just wished for his dead by himself .

Suddenly the door blast open and revealed soobin standing there, in confusion after seeing the Scene happening.

Yeonjun open his eyes which is brimming with tears and looked at soobin. He was fearing and happy at the same time .

Happy that finally soobin come and fearing, because what if soobin get the wrong idea and blame him instead.

"Dokyoung, didn't I told you stay away from him when I was leaving today" soobin said with his calm , Ice cold voice.

Dokyoung got off top Yeonjun and turned to him with a frown . "I did what you told me but your husband call me over for some fun" He lied , a smirk was on his face .

Yeonjun eyes wide open when he hear the last sentence of Dokyoung, he turned to Soobin and started to shook his head that he is lying because he was not in state to talk now .

"Listen Dokyoung, I am not dumb to believe your words and that day I told you it will be your last day if I saw you around him, and you crossed your all limits today you know" Soobin said , while unbuttoning his sleeves button and pull them up , showing his strong veins .