E-25

______._______

_______

.

.
_____
_________
.
.
Author POV

Taehyun was at the mall with his younger siblings and hueningkai along with them . Beomgyu didn't come with them because he said he is tired and want to take a nap so he don't want to go out .

Taehyun was really confused about Beomgyu this days like he start to become distance from him and his joyful behaviour was no longer with him .

He made excuses if Taehyun said something but the older thought to leave it because he don't think so it's something serious.

He was walking behind his siblings with look of boredom because he was getting so bored with them .
He groaned and look at his siblings.

"Why are you guys taking so much time for shopping ?" Taehyun asked as the three turned back to Taehyun who was standing behind them with a look of boredom pasted on his face .

"If your getting bored then buy something for yourself it will make your boredom go away" Wonyoung said while laughing as the other two nodded.

Taehyun rolled his eyes and looked away from them .

"Whatever, let's go to the jewelry shop , I need to buy something" Wonyoung said as they all walked toward the store .

Taehyun lean to the counter made with glass and there was lots of accessories placed inside the glass box with security and a girl with long hair was standing beside the glass counter .

Taehyun was looking around the store because his siblings was busy and hueningkai was trying to help Wonyoung with the accessories.

He was looking at random things until his eyes caught up a bracelet inside the glass box , looking so pretty and sparkly.

He turned his body and looked up to faced the lady who was standing there.

"Yes sir, Do you want me to help you with something?" The lady politely asked as Taehyun nod his head and told her to show the bracelet.

She took out the bracelet from inside the box and show it to Taehyun. The silver haired guy take the bracelet in his hands and started to observed the  design of the bracelet.

"How much it's cost?" Taehyun looked up at the lady employee who smiled and than answered him .

"Okay , pack this for me" Taehyun said while giving back the bracelet to the lady as she went to the other side to pack it .