E-39

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"Why are guys are acting like I just suggest you guys to go to Amazon jungle? Tbh the jungle is dangerous yet beautiful" soobin said while enjoying his chips .

"Whatever, but yeah the place is cool yet so beautiful, then let's go there" taehyun said taking a look at the photos and beomgyu nod his head .

"Okay but what about the language? I don't have any clue about this?" Beomgyu voiced as they look at the older again who was laughing while watching Tom and Jerry.

Yeonjun slapped at his thigh to get the older attention and soobin choked on his chips for sudden action. 

"W-what do you w-want" he said while coughing then took a glass of water and drinker it then Finally look at them .

"We're talking about the language and about plans" yeonjun said and soobin secretly rolled his eyes then look at them again.

"Don't worry I have a friend there let me just talk with him" he got up from the couch and take his phone. Then dialed someone number and started to go to the other side to talk .

"And about hotels?" Taehyun asked as the older give him a carefree look then said,
"What hotel I have a freaking private resort there" .

"WHAT!!!?"

Time skip

Two days before departure for Greece

Beomgyu get awake at night and he saw the bathroom lights was on . He furrowed his eyebrows and got up then walked into the bathroom to just get startled by taehyun who was dyeing his hairs into blue .

"What on the earth you're doing at 1 am of night Choi taehyun!!!?" beomgyu said, more like a shout.

"Hehe sorry I can't sleep so just thought to dye my hair, how it's look like?" Taehyun asked as beomgyu who was just half awake and at this moment if you ask someone something or a complimentary then you will get a answers like this

"You're looking like a monkey but in blue version" and beomgyu just shut the door then again went to sleep as taehyun was left speechless.

One day later

The day before the trip

Soobin was sleeping so peacefully like he don't have any worry or don't even care what is going around the world . If someone saw him like this then will definitely think "Is he even alive or sleeping?" .

He stretched his arms and turn to other side for more comfortable but to ruin his sleep suddenly a clothe come flew and fall at his face which made him get startled and wake up from his sleep.