E-7

____.____

___________

____
_______

Author POV

"What with this expression" Taehyun asked with a eyebrow raise. He look at Beomgyu from head to toe . Beomgyu was wearing his pajamas which was definitely short .

The short was that short that his thighs was exposing and the top was sleeveless as the pajamas was fitting his fragile body so well.

The pajama

Beomgyu walked toward him and push Taehyun toward the bed then sit top of Taehyun stomach making the silver haired guy shock

"Listen here , we need to clear up something" Beomgyu said . "What if I don't want , get off me!" Taehyun said and try to push Beomgyu off but Beomgyu didn't get off from him .

"I am not getting off until you listen to me!" Beomgyu said with arm crossed. Taehyun let out a sigh and lay his head back on the bed .

"Go ahead I am listening" he mumbles with eyes closed.
The black haired guy smiled .

"First all of I know this is forced marriage or arrange whatever you said , I don't want to bring this topic because I want that we should get along with each other" Beomgyu said and Taehyun open his eyes and look at him with his widen eyes .

"What! How did you expect me to get along with you ,I don't even want to saw your face-" Taehyun said and greeted with a slap from Beomgyu, not so hard .

"Second don't even try to behave like this with me or I will break your bones just like I broke you windows glasses" Beomgyu said and Taehyun just stared at him with his hand in his cheek .

"Did you just slap me?" Taehyun said still being shocked from the fact Beomgyu slapped him , right on the face .

"Yes I did and if you try to misbehave with me or try to ignore me I will definitely do something more" Beomgyu threatened as Taehyun nodded his head .