E-3

_____.______

______________

_____
_________

Author POV

Soobin entered the room still shouting at his phone while Yeonjun was behind him being all worried.

"I WANT THIS DONE BY TOMORROW" he yell and hang up the call then throw his phone at the table .

"What happened Soobin" Yeonjun come from behind and try to calm him . Soobin yanked his hand from his shoulder and glare at him.

"Why you want to know" He said coldly as Yeonjun look at ground. "Just you seems so angry and it's not good so" Yeonjun said with a low tone .

"Your making it more worse by showing me your face" Soobin said and point his finger at him .

"Yo-u should take a sho-wer now" Yeonjun said while looking at him .

Soobin was angry and now he became more annoyed by Yeonjun. He took of his coat and throw it to Yeonjun face and went to take shower .

Yeonjun stood there with tears in eyes but he take soobin coat with him and place it on the right place .

Soon soobin come out from taking shower just with a bathrobe and Yeonjun was at the room .

"Here is you clothes" Yeonjun place the clothes at the bed  for soobin and slowly turn to go away .

"are you going downstairs" Soobin said with deep tone as it made shiver went down Yeonjun body . He slowly turn to saw soobin standing behind him which made him startled

"D-o you n-need anything" he said , shuttering his words .
"Yes, call Taehyun for me" he replied as Yeonjun slowly nod his head and left the room .

Yeonjun come downstairs then look around to find Taehyun at the couch sitting with the others .

"Taehyun, your brother is looking for you" he said as Taehyun look at him .
"Oh okay then" Taehyun got up to left for soobin room .

Yeonjun sigh and went to the kitchen to drink some water . He enter the kitchen and saw that Doyoung was there .

He ignored the younger existence and walked passed by . "I don't know why you're still with him when my brother is better" Doyoung said but Yeonjun ignore him again.

He just drank water and place down the glass then left the kitchen.

At other side

"Such an idiot" Beomgyu cursed under his breath while walking inside the house because he was done with that Arrogant brat .