E-34

.
.
______
__________
.
.

Author POV

"So he need to rest for months because of his heart need to be adjusted with his body" Jungkook said as yeonjun who was listening to him , nodded .

"And no need to worry about anything now he is doing great" the doctor smiled as yeonjun felt a relieved inside his heart .

"So he is going discharged now?" Yeonjun asked and Jungkook nodded his head . "Yes you can take him home now but made sure he is doing well and take care of him" Jungkook added more and the younger nodded his head .

Yeonjun bowed down to the older and exits the room to go towards soobin room . He open the door to saw the older sitting at the bed , being all ready to go home now after three months.

"Hey Mr bunny" yeonjun entered the room and soobin turned to him when he heard the younger entering. He give a smile at the younger as yeonjun come and stood beside his bed .

"Ready to go home?" Yeonjun asked as soobin didn't said anything just pulled yeonjun closer towards him and hugged him , resting his head on yeonjun stomach.

Yeonjun smiled and slowly ruffles his hairs. They stay like this for some moments, a soft and comfortable silence went over the room . None of them was talking or either wanting to break the silence or this comfortable hug .

After some moments soobin pulled away from the hug and looked up to yeonjun who was standing there while smiling , a tint of red colour painted over yeonjun cheeks .

"What was that-t" he regret for stuttering because of the smirk over soobin face . "Nothing just wants to hug you" replied soobin, grinning at him.

"Aish just get up, we're going home!" Yeonjun went to the other side of the bed to take his bag but soobin just sit there without saying anything.

"We?" Yeonjun stopped at his actions when he heard soobin low tone because he understood what soobin meant by this . The older was near his dead so they get divorced but what about now? The older survived but the thing of they got divorced didn't change right?.

The look of soobin face made yeonjun anxious, he was lost in words for now. He don't know what to say. He let out a sigh and looked away from the older .

"I-i mean we're going to your home because I am in charge of taking you home" yeonjun replied as soobin slowly nodded his head and looked away from the younger.