E-37

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

It's been four hours since soobin is sitting in front the river , blankly staring at the waves of the river, his well styled hairs was all messed up , his eyes was swollen from crying. The collar of his shirt was unfixed .

Like he was a total mess right and now he is blaming himself for all this. He let out a sigh and wiped the tears from his cheeks and look at the bouquet beside him.

He take the Bouquet and his jacket then got up from his place slowly then started to walk towards his car with heavy heart.

He open his car door and throw the Bouquet at the passenger seat and sit inside his car . He let out another heavy sigh as he lean back to his seat and closed his eyes.

He was in his deep thoughts until he heard his phone vibrate which made him look down at his phone and saw its was taehyun, who was calling him for more then ten times .

He finally picked up the call and put his phone in his ear to hear taehyun yelling at him for not receiving his calls but he didn't said anything just because his mind was all blank .

"Hyung, are you there?" Finally soobin come back into his senses as he hummed in reply .

"Hyung , what happened? Did yeonjun hyung said something?" Taehyun asked as tears again start to fill in soobin eyes but he hold them back . He bite his lips to control the sobs .

"H-he didn't said anything but-t maybe he rejects me" soobin replied with a bitter chuckle which made taehyun kinda tense for his hyung .

"Hyung-g are you okay, come back home" he hang up the call without replying the younger. Soobin throw his phone at the seat beside him , where his jacket and the Bouquet was and look outside of the window. He don't felt like to go home now because he wants some time alone . 

He was staring outside of the window until he heard his phone vibrate again which made him groan. He thought it was taehyun again but when he picked up the phone he saw its was Yeonjun.

He felt like his breath hitched as he slowly picked up the call . "Can you Meet with me now" that's what yeonjun said as soobin didn't said anything more and hang up the call .

He blankly start the car engine and started to drove to yeonjun house . He didn't think about it twice just drove to his house because he is too depressed to think about anything now .

Soon he reached yeonjun house and walked out of his car then slowly walked towards inside. He knocked at the door and  stood there while waiting for the younger to open the door .