E-2

______.______

________________

_____
___________

Author POV

Yeonjun sigh and turn to go inside when soobin left . But when he turn , he saw that Dokyoung was behind him . Standing there with a smirk.

"I feel pity for you, you don't deserve to be treated like this" Dokyoung said while coming toward him .

"I am saying I am better then him" he whispered into Yeonjun ear . Yeonjun chuckled and look at him
"Sorry , I have allergies from dogs, Bunny is okay for me" Yeonjun whispered back and walked away .

Well Dokyoung always try to hit on Yeonjun but Yeonjun being himself, being loyal to Soobin he rejects him and try to stay away . Well everyone knew about this that Dokyoung flirt with Yeonjun when soobin is not around.

Sunghoon come downstairs after getting ready for college and  because he was still in college with Wonyoung.

Suddenly hueningkai enter and greet them with smile .
"Hey! Everyone how are you all" hueningkai said more like a yell but No one mind it after all his personality is like this .

"Where is my Wony" he said as sunghoon rolled his eyes .
"She is in her room , washing her face with Flour , conditioner and more" Sunghoon replied and he was greeted with slipper .

"Shut up you moron" Wonyoung said and walked toward her boyfriend.
"Good morning princess" Hueningkai said and hug her .

"Please not in front of my single salad*sunghoon said while making a disgusted face and walk outside.

"Whatever, Oppa" Wonyoung turn to Yeonjun.
"Bye and take care" she said and hug him . "You both also take care of yourselves" Yeonjun said as hueningkai nod his head with a smile .

"Can you all move aside I have to go" Taehyun said with a cold tone as Wonyoung rolled her eyes at him . "Yeah sure, Go ahead" She said while moving aside .

Taehyun just left without saying anything. "Rude chicks, he is rude just like soobin hyung" Hueningkai said 
"I know right but let's go now" Wonyoung said and left the house with hueningkai.

Time skip

Taehyun was driving his car heading toward his home after his work was done . Suddenly his phone started to rang .

"Who the hell is calling right now" he cursed under his breath. He pick up the call and put it in speaker .

"Did you complete what I told you to" Soobin ask in cold tone . "Yes , I did my bodyguards are hiding the body and now I am heading toward home" Taehyun replied with same cold tone.

"Okay whatever" soobin hang up and Taehyun turn off his phone and started to focus on driving but suddenly someone come in front his car .

He stopped the car in time or the guy who come under his car and will get hit . He looked up and come out from his car .

"What the hell man , did you find my car to die!" He yelled as the guy was looking at him in disbelief.

"Oh hello! You should apologize for driving without seeing the signal but your yelling on me instead" The black haired guy yelled back .

"Why should I even apologize when you're the one who don't have eyes" Taehyun said .

"Wow such an arrogant brat you're, Without apologizing your arguing, oh wow" The black haired guy said with a glare .

"I am not apologizing" Taehyun said with a rude tone and crossed his arms to his chest. "Oh okay then wait" The black haired guy said and started look around.

Then suddenly the black haired guy grab a stick and went toward Taehyun car and break the window glass .

Taehyun eyes widen when he saw his luxury car windows being destroyed by the black haired guy.

"WHAT THE , DO YOU HAVE A IDEA WHO I AM" Taehyun went toward the guy .

"Sorry I have more things to do so I don't have time to stalk you so I don't care who your and this is for your misbehaving" The guy said ,throw the stick away And left the place .

Taehyun just stood there being speechless.

At home

Sunghoon and Wonyoung was trying their best to hold their laugh while Yeonjun was trying to calm him down .

"Taehyun you should apologize to that guy even if it's not your fault" Yeonjun said .

"Oh please don't you start again and you two stop squeaking like pigs" Taehyun glared at the Maknaes who burst into laughing while he just told them to not .

Taehyun turn to Yeonjun as the older smile and patted his head ."calm down, Go and take rest" Yeonjun push the younger toward the stairs as Taehyun stomp off to his room.

About Taehyun and Yeonjun relationship it's was good because Taehyun did respect Yeonjun and care about him little . But he was not crazy like the younger line .

"You two stop laughing if soobin enter and saw you both like this he will ask so many questions and Taehyun will kill you both if he saw you two are still laughing" Yeonjun said as the other two obeyed his words and stop laughing.

Yeonjun smiled and sit at the couch then after some moments soobin enter the mansion while cursing someone in the phone .

"Here comes the angry Bull" Sunghoon said and Wonyoung again burst into laughing.

Yeonjun got up and went after soobin to the room while the older was already going toward the room .

"Why did he have to go after him , he will again get scolded for no reason" Sunghoon said as Wonyoung nod her head .

"We can't stop him because he always care about oppa that's why he went to him even though Oppa don't like it and behave cold with him" She said with a sad pout as sunghoon nod his head .

-----------

_________

Hey everyone hope you guys are doing well. And hope u enjoy this part so don't forget to vote for it and comment love you all

Bye