E-24

______._______

_____________

.
.
_____
________
.
.
Author POV

"W-why, WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO DIVORCE ME!!?" Yeonjun eyes was brimming with tears as they start to fall down his cheeks at the moment he shout at him .

"Yeah , I am not , why would I , i told you at the first day at wedding that I will make your life miserable so I am not letting you go" soobin said with a smirk and cold tone.

He moved away from the crying younger than look at up him . "Also I will like to make you suffer by being with Danny , so I am not divorcing you" soobin added more and Yeonjun stared at him with his teary eyes .

How can be the older is so selfish, he just like to make Yeonjun suffer when it's was not even his fault. Yeonjun was sobbing while staring at the older who used to take care of him, protect him and always was side of him but now things took a huge turn and everything changed 

Yeonjun clenched his fist and his palm was sweating. "Now answer me Even tho I am not letting it happen but answer me do you want a divorce?" Soobin said while raising his eyebrows.

Yeonjun looked away and then again start to think about this but this time he did made his answer. He again look at the older .

I-i want divorce soobin"

Soobin stared at him when he heard the answer. "Are you sure about this?" He asked as Yeonjun rapidly nod his head .

"Yes! I want divorce soobin! I am done with everything! I want to get free from this things!!! I want a divorce choi soobin!!! I Hate you!" Yeonjun yelled because he was so done with everything now. He was tired from soobin behaviour, he want to free from this all .

Soobin took out his hand from inside his pocket and grab Yeonjun by the throat and pinned to the wall again.

"Don't raise your voice at me and second I said I am not going to divorce so don't think that you will get free from everything!" Soobin said to the younger who was just staring at him .

Yeonjun didn't even try to move away or try to free himself from soobin grip this time because he was so tired from this and he don't even have any words left now to say or any strength to free himself, he was exhausted from this .

"I hate you soobin....I miss my old soobin....I hate you so much!" Yeonjun said , tears streaming down from his eyes nonstop.

Soobin let him go from his grip and throw him away .
"Hate me as much you wants, just hear me out you will stuck with me for forever and will suffer here" soobin said and went to his office room.