E-10

____.____

_______________

_____
__________

Author POV

Next day

Yeonjun wakes up by the sound of water coming from the shower, he got up and check the time on his phone. He saw it was only 8 am at morning. He was confused but his confusion solved when soobin come out from the bathroom.

He was wearing a bathrobe and he was drying his hair with a towel while walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh! When did you come" Yeonjun asked with a low tine because he just wake up now so he still don't have energy to talk .

Soobin didn't replied anything like he didn't hear what Yeonjun said . Yeonjun stood up from the bed and come toward him .

"Soobin, I ask something, when did you come?" Yeonjun again asked . Soobin throw the towel at the bed and turned to Yeonjun.

"Can't you understand that I did not answer means I don't want to talk with you then why your asking the same thing and making me annoyed!!" Soobin said and raise his voice a little louder .

Wow Yeonjun had to start his day like being yelled by his husband. Just because he ask a little question. He slowly looked down at the ground.

"I am sorry ,I didn't expect you to come this early that's why I ask" Yeonjun mumbles as soobin let out a another frown then turned away .

"Can you go now please" soobin said and Yeonjun walked inside the bathroom and locked the door.

At other room

Beomgyu was drying his hair while looking at the mirror then he turn off his hair dryer and place it back on the right spot .

He turned and his eyes caught up the sleeping Taehyun, who was looking handsome even though he was sleeping.

He smile and softly strokes Taehyun hairs. Then suddenly Taehyun open his eyes and glance at him .
"What do you think your doing" he asked in his deep tone and somehow it made Beomgyu frustrated.

"N-nothing, just" Beomgyu move away his hand from Taehyun hair and look away . Taehyun rolled up to the other side and stretched his arms .

"I don't know you get shy too" Taehyun mumbles and look at him with a smirk and beomgyu know Taehyun just get to know his weakness.

He curse himself at mind for doing that and now Taehyun will try to win over him but he is not giving up also .

"So what, I am a human too who have emotions to show" Beomgyu replied, trying to keep his cool in front of Taehyun but the older chuckled making Beomgyu more nervous.