E-4

____.____

______________

_____
_________

Author POV

Next day

Beomgyu close his door and come downstairs to saw his cousin Becky sitting at the couch . "Finally your up, go and make breakfast I am hungry" She said .

"Yeah because your too dumb to turn on the stove" Beomgyu said with eye roll and went to kitchen.

"Don't you dare to talk with me like this" Becky yell from the couch but Beomgyu ignored her and focus on making breakfast.

Soon Mrs Kim and Mr Kim come downstairs. "Why my daughter is angry" Mrs Kim said .

"Mom Beomgyu call me dumb" Becky said, acting innocent. "What! Beomgyu how dare you call my daughter dumb!" Mrs Kim said and went toward the kitchen.

"Because I have rights to say and it's true your daughter is dumb" Beomgyu replied as Mrs Kim went furious and slapped him , nothing new to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu just stared at the side while Mrs Kim was yelling at him . "Stay in you limits" Mrs Kim said and went out of the kitchen.

Beomgyu let out a tired sigh from his mouth as he again focus on Making breakfast.
After he made breakfast for them , he serve them at the table and left the house without eating anything.

He was not in mood to eat anything now after the morning drama always happened in house .

Becky was always like this , she made lies and Mrs Kim believe her and always ended up the blame over Beomgyu

He was tired from his life with his aunt , he feel like run away from his house sometimes but he don't have place to live or He don't have enough money to start over

At other side

Yeonjun was at the kitchen helping the maids with breakfast as Wonyoung was also there .

"Oppa , do you have time today" Wonyoung asked as Yeonjun look at her then nodded . "Yes do you want something" Yeonjun said with a smile.

"Nah, I just want to go shopping with you so are you free?" Wonyoung said, hoping to get yes from the older .

"Yes , of course I am free" Yeonjun said as Wonyoung clapped her hands in excitement.

"Of course he will be free nor like Soobin will take him on a date" Dokyoung said with chuckled while entering the kitchen.

"I didn't ask you so stay out of here" Wonyoung said with a cold tone .

"I am saying the truth, Soobin doesn't even look at him and he never spend time with him so of course being married Yeonjun is still alone" Dokyoung said and smirk at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun didn't said anything in back as he don't know what to say because it's true tho .

"Then why don't you take him with you hyung" Doyoung said. "I offered him but he never listen to me" Dokyoung replied.

"I rather stay at the house instead of going out with you" Yeonjun said with low tone. Dokyoung smirk and come toward him .

"Why , I will make you happy" He said as he learn closer to him . "Stay away from him" Wonyoung said but he ignore her .

Suddenly a knife come flew away and it went between his and Yeonjun face then it stuck at the wall .

They turn and saw soobin walking toward them with a death glare, shooting toward Dokyoung.

"Why are you flirting with him" Soobin said and push Dokyoung away from Yeonjun.

Dokyoung chuckled then look at him with a smirk .
"What , I was doing that you don't do with your husband" Dokyoung said .

"He is my husband and I will do whatever I want to, you don't have to interfere so stay away" soobin said with glare .

"What if I don't" Dokyoung said while coming near soobin . "Then I will kill you" Soobin said with a smirk as Dokyoung stop in his spot .

"Better stay away from him because if I ever caught you again flirting with him then it will be last day of your life" soobin said and look at Yeonjun with cold stare .

Yeonjun was looking at him then look away when their eyes meet with each other.
Soobin come and grab him by the wrist then walked out of the kitchen with yeonjun.

Wonyoung also walked out of the kitchen while glaring at them .

Dokyoung was standing there while fuming in anger as he was angry because of soobin.

Soobin let go Yeonjun wrist as he look at him with cold look . "Listen I saved you because your my responsibility being my husband so don't think so far" he said with a rude tone and left from there .

Yeonjun stood there while looking at soobin back .
He know that Soobin just help him there from Dokyoung because he was his husband and he was his responsibility that's why . Nor like Soobin love him or care for him .

He sigh and went to his room as he was feeling not well because of this. He was tired from all this drama .

Time skip

At mall

"I told you we can cancel this and come at other days" Wonyoung said because after that incident in morning she planned to cancel the outing but Yeonjun didn't let her do this .

"Yeah , I am okay now so shut up and enjoy your shopping" Yeonjun said as Wonyoung pout and nod her head .

They was Walking while talking with each other suddenly Yeonjun bump into someone and it's cause the other guy fall at the ground.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" Yeonjun said in panic as he went to help the guy . "No it's okay I was not paying attention" the guy said .

"Still I am sorry" Yeonjun said. "I am also sorry" Beomgyu said and bowed down to him .

"Okay, your so kind" Yeonjun said as Beomgyu smiled at him . "Same goes to you, anyway bye" Beomgyu said and take his bags then run to other side .

"Don't you think that guy is so pretty compared to girls" Wonyoung said in awe as she was still looking at Beomgyu until he disappeared from her vision .

"Yes and he is also kind" Yeonjun said with a smile and again started to walk with Wonyoung.

---------

__________

__________

Not so good part but hopes so you guys like it

So don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye love you blue Luvies