E-18

_____._______

_____________

____
_________

Author POV

Next day 

Yeonjun was at his room, arranging the drawers suddenly he come across a bracelet which was his . He took out it and try to remember when he bought this .

"Oh I remember, soobin gave me that at my birthday" Yeonjun mumbles under his breath and put the bracelet back at the place.

He was about to check the other drawers but he was interrupted by the sound of door bell . He furrowed his eyebrows, confused who come now .

He got up and walked out of his room toward the stairs. he come downstairs and went to open the door.  When he open the door it's Revealed Beomgyu and Taehyun standing there .

"Hyung!" At the moment Yeonjun open the door Beomgyu just hugged him which made him startled at first but then hugged the younger back .

"What a surprise Beomgyu" Yeonjun said while pulling away from the hug . "At least Taehyun you should inform me before coming" Yeonjun said to the silver haired guy who was standing behind Beomgyu.

"If I inform you before then I will be dead by now , you know Beomgyu don't hesitate to punch me right" Taehyun said and get a hit at the arm from Beomgyu.

"See hyung!" Taehyun whined, Yeonjun smiled at them then told them to come inside. Taegyu walked inside the house and Yeonjun close the door then walked towards the couch .

"So how is going with soobin hyung" Taehyun asked , Yeonjun didn't reply anything he just sit at the couch and look at the ground.

"It's going like usual, nothing is different" Yeonjun said, more like a whisper but it's was enough to hear by the younger line .

"Oh-wait what is this!! Why it's bandage wrap around your hand! Yeonjun!" Beomgyu was about to say something else but he stopped when he saw bandage on Yeonjun hand and it made him worried and furious at same time .

"Oh, it's nothing to worried about I just spilled some hot water on my hand that's it" Yeonjun said while holding his hand .

"Hot water? While making dinner?" Taehyun stated as Yeonjun slowly nodded his head .

"You should be careful hyung!" Beomgyu said .

"I know but I was in hurried" Yeonjun replied as Taehyun rose his eyebrows.

"For soobin hyung right?" He said and Yeonjun nodded and it's made Beomgyu more furious.

"Why are you doing this things to him when he totally don't deserve it!!!why don't you leave him" Beomgyu shout and Taehyun try to calm him down .