E-21

______________

_____
_________

.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun was serving dinner and some moments later soobin come downstairs after taking a shower.  "Here your dinner" Yeonjun said while giving soobin his plate .

"Enjoy your dinner , I am going to take shower" Yeonjun said and was about to go upstairs but he was stopped by soobin.

"Aren't your going to eat your dinner?" He asked as Yeonjun shook his head in negative for answer .

"No I ate with them so you enjoy your dinner" Yeonjun said as soobin slowly nod his head then started to eat his dinner and the younger went to upstairs .

Soobin stared at his back until the younger disappeared from his vision and went upstairs. He looked down at his plate then started to play with his food while thinking about something.

"I wish you understand me Soobin"

"She stabbed her by herself not me"

"Please soobin I wish you believe me for once"

The words of that night was ringing in his mind while staring at his food . He heard everything Yeonjun said that night but he didn't let the younger know about this .

He is confused either Yeonjun is telling the truth or not but the look of the younger whenever he begged for a chance to explain himself that he didn't try to kill her , so it's doesn't seems like he Is lying.

Soobin put down the fork and took out his phone from his pocket. He dialed someone number and put the phone in his ear .

"Yes sir , do you want something" the man from the other side said .

"Find out where Danny synder currently is" he said with cold tone. As the other man from the other side said yes and he hang up the call .

He put down his phone and again started to eat . After sometime he was done and he got up from his place with the plates and placed them at the sink and went upstairs to their room.

He open the door to saw Yeonjun sleeping so Peacefully and cutely while hugging a pillow. His bare face was looking so cute.

Without his knowledge, a small smile made it's way on his lips as he chuckled quietly and close the door behind him slowly.

He walked near the bed and lay down beside the younger and look at his back before closing his eyes and fall into the Dreamland .