E-23

_____.______

______________

.
.
_____
_________
.
.
Author POV

At choi mansion

"Wow, you know what hyung, stop with your nonsense things okay, I am really done with you since the day you left me with your selfish Mom" Beomgyu said to the other person in the call .

"I am telling sorry right then why is my brother is so angry on me?"The person from the other side said as Beomgyu rolled his eyes .

"Just shut up Taehyung hyung, you're enjoying your life at LA and here I was suffering thanks to your moth" Beomgyu replied.

"What can I do , I am at LA since my childhood so I can't do anything with what mom did to you" The older replied back with a whine .

"Okay just shut up I don't want to argue about this anymore" Beomgyu said while walking inside his room .

"Yeah but anyway how is everything with your husband, because I heard that you got married with mafia thanks to my father" Taehyung said while leaning toward the cold bars .

"Everything is going good with him at least better then I thought" Beomgyu said and take the files Taehyun left messy at the table .

"At least you get a better life with your husband my boy after suffering this past years"Taehyung said while chuckling.

"But both of you have feelings for each other I mean I know it's just an arranged marriage but still you guys have any feelings?" Taehyung asked as Beomgyu stopped what he was doing.

He don't know what to said in answer to the older because yeah they both get along with each other, they both enjoyed each other company but did they confess that they love each other or have any types of feelings? What if the older don't love him or just see him as friends?

"Hello, Beomgyu?" Beomgyu come back into his sense when he heard the deep voice of the older calling his name .

"Y-yeah , what was you were saying" Beomgyu again asked even though he know what did the older said right now .

"I am saying do you guys have any feelings for each other or not, I guess you should know about this?" Taehyung repeat the same words as Beomgyu remain silent .

"Hyung , let's talk later , I have something to do bye" Beomgyu Hang up the call and place down his phone at the table while blankly staring at the wall .

He was staring at the wall while thinking Taehyung's words . Did he have any feelings for the older? Or did the older have feelings for him? If Taehyun just saw him as friends then he will never felt hesitate to divorce him and for something Beomgyu don't want it .