E-32

____._____

_____________

.
.
____
_________
.
.
Author POV

Soobin looked around him and slowly pull the blanket over his body to cover his face just his eyes was showing.

Taehyun was glaring at him while Beomgyu was behind him . Sunghoon was sitting at the chair with a damn serious face where at other side Wonyoung was crying and hueningkai was trying to control her .

Mr choi and Mrs choi already come and meet with him at the morning.

"I wish I can kill you right in the spot but your already suffering from this that why I am letting you go" Taehyun said with a cold tone as soobin was still under the blanket, peeking out.

"Like how can you hyung!" And here started Taehyun lecture along with sunghoon like soobin was feeling like he is the youngest here now.

He looked at Yeonjun who was dying while laughing seeing him getting earful lecture by his brothers.

He glared at the younger and give him signal to save him from them . Yeonjun stop laughing and enter the scene to save him out from here .

"Taehyun, Taehyun dude calm down he need to rest, I guess you guys should go now" Yeonjun said as Taehyun pressed his lips in straight line and turned to him .

"Stop taking his side Yeonjun hyung!" He yelled as Yeonjun cover his ears with his hand than turned to Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu take your husband and everyone home" Yeonjun said as Beomgyu nodded his head .

"Taehyun let's go, hyung need to rest now" Beomgyu pushed Taehyun out of the room and turned to the other ones .

Hueningkai nodded and walked out of the room with Wonyoung and sunghoon walked out of the room as well .

"Bye hyung" Beomgyu said to them and walked out of the room than run after Taehyun who was walking fast in rage without looking at the back .

Yeonjun let out a sigh and closed the door and turned to the older who was glaring at him .

"What!? Why are you Staring at me like this?" Soobin took his pillow behind him and throw toward Yeonjun who moved away before it could hit him .

"You was enjoying the drama when I was getting lecture by him" soobin said as Yeonjun look at him being Dumbfounded.

"It's not my fault! You're the one who didn't tell them so you deserve to!" Yeonjun said and jump to the other side like a cat when soobin throw another pillow at him.