E-27

_______.________

________________

.
.
_____
___________
.
.
Author POV

"Really doctor?!" Soobin was stunned to speak for now , wanting this to be his nightmare but it was true when jungkook nod his head in yes .

"Mr choi , your heart is damaging since long time ago but now it's become worse that's why your body is starting to get weak and your body is having difficulty to pump the blood around your heart and body" Jungkook explain while showing the report toward him.

"Do you smoke , or have kind of diabetes, high blood pressure Mr choi?" jungkook asked but soobin shook his head in no .

"Then did you have any types of accident in Your past because your heart was damaging for a long time and you don't have any idea?" Jungkook stated as soobin was listening to him and he was deep of his thoughts.

Suddenly something hit on soobin mind as he let out a deep sigh and looked down at the ground which made jungkook raised his eyebrows and lean closer to the table .

"Mr choi , does you had a accident in your past?" Jungkook asked in a low tone as soobin give him a weak and bitter smile than took another Deep sigh .

"Yes, I had"

Jungkook lean backed to his seat and rubbed his forehead than again looked up to his patient.

"What happened to you?" He asked as soobin open his mouth to spoke.

"I had a accident when I try to save-" soobin stopped at his last sentence which made jungkook more curious.

"Save who Mr choi, you need to tell me" soobin smile weakly then looked away from the doctor to outside of the window.

"To the save the person who I used to take care of and now the same person I am hurting till now" soobin said as Jungkook again furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who is that person" soobin turned to him as he was already feeling weak but he managed to talk .

"Yeonjun, my best friend, my only friend, my husband, the person I have hurt a lot mow , the person who didn't do anything but suffering because of my stupidity " soobin said with a bitter chuckle as Jungkook nodded .

"How it happened?" Jungkook asked while writing down something on his notepad.

"He was crossing the road without noticing that a truck was coming at his way , so I pushed him away and the truck hit me which made me stay unconscious for four days, everyone thought I might go on coma but hopefully I wake up but the doctor did told me this accident might cause something serious in future " soobin explained everything to him as Jungkook wrote them down .