E-15

____._____

_______________

_____
__________

Author POV

Beomgyu entered the room and slam the door the behind him not even caring that Taehyun was also entering behind him and was about get hit on his face .

"Yo!calm down Beomgyu!why are you being a angry chick all of sudden" Taehyun asked while closing the door behind.

"Shut up I am not angry chick!!" Beomgyu said and look away with his arms crossed to his chest .

"But your acting like one , are you upsetting over the fact that Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung move out from here?" Taehyun said walking toward Beomgyu and stood behind him .

"Of course I am!! Why soobin hyung had to move out from here all of sudden do you know how much Yeonjun hyung hate being alone!" Beomgyu turned to him as Taehyun let out a sigh from his mouth then put his hand over Beomgyu shoulder .

"I know why your fearing out like this , soobin hyung is too much sometimes and we all know that but we can't do anything with this now, just hope he don't hurt Yeonjun too much" Taehyun said and caressed Beomgyu cheek with his thumb then passed by him .

"I hate abusing you know" Beomgyu mumbles which made Taehyun turned to face him again.

"Yeah I get to know that from wonie , that your aunt used to abuse you" Taehyun states as Beomgyu slowly nodded his head .

"I hate it whenever she did this to me , whenever she hit me or slap me when it's not even my fault, I always try to stay strong so they get annoyed from me and just walked and leave me alone so I don't get beat up more b-but it's really hurt from inside you know , I might-t seems so happy and brave outside b-but I am not Taehyun" Beomgyu voice crack a little when he was saying this things and his eyes was brimming with tears already.

Taehyun just stood there in shock seeing Beomgyu like this because he didn't expect Beomgyu to broke out suddenly like this .

"Hey, Beomgyu look here" Taehyun went toward him and cupped his face between his hands and look deep into his eyes . Those eyes was already filled with tears .

"I don't know that's much about you but listen I am here okay , forget about your past , they don't deserve your tears" Taehyun said with soft tone but Beomgyu can't hold back his tears , they start to roll down from his eyes to his cheeks .

"Aish! Stop crying aren't your my strong Beomgyu huh! Then why you're crying Beomgyu" Taehyun said and wiped his tears .

"Y-your Beomgyu" Beomgyu said between his sobbing as Taehyun just smiled at him and softly caresses his cheeks which was wet by his tears .

"What , you're the one who first said that "that's my Taehyun" remember so it's nothing right" Taehyun said with a teasing smile but then he get a hit from Beomgyu at the forearm.

"Now stop crying, we should go and get some ice cream together if you wants so" Taehyun offered as Beomgyu nod his head while rubbing his eyes . Which made him looks so cute

"You're so cute" Taehyun pinched his right cheek and walked out of the room . Beomgyu can feel his cheeks getting hot and his face turned red .

"Get ready Gyu!!or we will be late!!" Taehyun shout from outside of the room as Beomgyu went to get ready .

At the other side

Yeonjun was roaming around the new mansion and he like the new mansion. Soobin was at the living room adjusting some things .

After some moments Yeonjun come back to the living room to saw soobin opening some boxes . "You didn't hire any maids?" Yeonjun asked while going near him .

"Yes I didn't, because I want some peace and also I think you can do the house chores right" soobin turned to with a eyebrow raise as Yeonjun slowly nod his head then look at the unopened boxes .

"Let me help you!" Yeonjun went to open the boxes and started to placed the things at it's right place .

Yeonjun was unboxing some boxes until he come across a box where he saw a photo was peaking out . He open the box and took out the photo.

He don't feel happy to saw the photo , "you still have the photo of you and Danny's" Yeonjun mumbles as Soobin turned to him .

"So what, Do you think if you marry me or try to kill her then I will forget about her" soobin said with a cold voice while coming toward him .

"How many time I have to told you that I DIDN'T KILL HER!!!SHE STABBED HERSELF" Yeonjun yelled as he was tired from this misunderstanding between them .

But at the moment he yelled soobin slapped him right on the face and hold him by the throat.

"Don't even think to raise your voice at me and stop lying if I didn't went there you was about to kill her!!" Soobin said while tighten his grip on Yeonjun throat.

"I-i didn't try to kill her, please believe me-e" Yeonjun can't talk properly because he was having breathing problems because of the tight grip on his throat.

Soobin let go off his throat and Yeonjun was coughing, panting for breath then look at soobin with teary eyes .
"Just let me explain one time soobin, please"he begged but soobin just ignored him and walked away .

"Unbox everything by yourself and clean the house too, I am going out for some works" Soobin said and take his coat then went outside without even looking at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun just stared at , seeing him going away then he turned to the boxes that was all over the living room . He sighed and started to unboxing everything and adjust them at the right places then after that he cleaned the whole house .

It's take him more like hours to Arrange everything and clean the house. After doing all chores he feel so tired and then he thought to take some break .

He come and lay down at the couch and close his eyes then after some moments without his realization he fall asleep .

So how is the part was because I am confused, was it good or bad? Let me know below and also don't forget to vote for it and also follow if you hadn't.

Thanks for reading this and i love you guys so much

.....       .....
..........................