E-36

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin and yeonjun both was sitting at the park, enjoying the soft air of morning because it's already morning. They both hang out for such a long time and it's nothing new for them .

"I guess we should head home now?" Soobin turned to yeonjun who nodded and get up from the bench . Soobin got up as well.

"Yeonjun, do you have time today?" He asked and the younger turned his head to him then nod with a confusion written over his face .

"Will you like to meet me at the evening?" Yeonjun thought for some moments then shook his head in yes. " Yeah sure why not" he replied. Soobin smiled , which made his dimple showed up .

Time skip at the evening

"Am I looking good enough?" Soobin asked his siblings who was sitting at the couch .
Beomgyu was standing at the corner beside taehyun.

Wonyoung scrunched her nose as sunghoon was blankly stared at his brother. Soobin felt nervous just by seeing his siblings reaction.

"Can you go and change again, it's not looking good on you" taehyun said as soobin sigh and went to change again for the fifth time .

Soobin come out with new outfit and showed to them , hoping that finally they will agree with this. Wonyoung looked him from up and down then give thumbs up .

"Do I look good?" He repeated the same question as his siblings nodded their head .
"Yes you're it's perfect for your date" Wonyoung said .

"Good luck hyung, come back home with yeonjun hyung or we're going to kill you" Beomgyu said as soobin rolled his eyes and walked out of the room , thanking his all youngers for helping him.

He walked out of the mansion and get into his car and droved to his destination. He was feeling nervous and happy at the same moment because he was going to fix his all mess with yeonjun today .

Actually he was going to propose yeonjun today , again to start a new Journey.

He was smiling like a idiot but not like anyone is here to judge him for this , he was just so happy but there was nervous working inside his heart .

Suddenly he stopped in front a flower shop and walked out of his car to went inside. When He entered the flower shop , the scent of different flowers hits his nose as he stepped towards the counter where girl was standing.

The girl flashed him a friendly smile and ask for his order . He told her to make a bouquet for him with red roses . The girl went to the other side and started to make a bouquet for him .

He was tapping his foot at the ground rapidly in anxious while waiting for the girl to end. Moments later the girl come to him with his bouquet.

He payed for the bouquet and thanks the girl for this and walked out of the shop to his car and again start to drove .

The Bouquet

Finally he reached his destination, it's was none other then but it's was Han river

Finally he reached his destination, it's was none other then but it's was Han river . He walked out of his car after parking it and run towards the river .

He saw yeonjun was waiting for him already, he was walking around the field with Arms crossed to his chest. He immediately run towards yeonjun and stood in front him .

Yeonjun turned to him with confusion written all over his face where soobin was panting for breath. The younger was about to say something but soobin cut his words .

"Please let me say something today yeonjun" yeonjun slowly nodded his head as soobin finally catched his breath and look deep into the younger eyes .

"I know....you must be wondering why I called you here , then let me say something today that first all of I am really sorry what I have done to you in past like it's was the terrible thing I have done to you , I am really sorry for that and I guess I already get the punishment, God maybe give me a second chance to resurrect my sins , so I made a decision" soobin sat down at his one knee and show the Bouquet to the younger, who was staring at him with blank face without any expression.

"Will you marry me yeonjun, again to start our life, give me a chance"

Yeonjun didn't replied anything or not like he was showing any expression, just blankly stared at the older with some kind of disbelief in his face which made soobin tense.

Soobin was waiting for his answer where yeonjun didn't even let out any words from his mouth . This time it made soobin more anxious. His heart was beating like crazy .

"Yeonjun-n , why are you not saying anything??" Soobin asked with weak tone as yeonjun let out a sigh and turned his body then started to walk away.

Soobin got up from his place and stood there In shocked, his eyes was wide open as he was watching the younger go away without even looking back .

"Yeonjun!! Please answer!! I am sorry! Don't leave me like this!!!!" He yelled but his voice already cracked up and guess what yeonjun still didn't looked back at him . Not for once .

The younger just walked away and soon left the place leaving a heart broken older behind. Soobin felt like his knees give up as he sat down at his knees and stared at the ground with no expression.

He was staring at the ground while thinking yeonjun, how the younger just walked away . He didn't even realise that tears was rolling down his cheeks .

Hopefully there was not so many people at near the river so no one noticed him , crying like this . He started to sob quietly and slowly lay down at the ground, still sobbing.

Suddenly he started laugh not like it's was a happy laugh but something with pain.  He turned his body and stared at the sky. Still laughing by himself.

"You-u deserve-e this soobin, you really deserv-ve this, you really -" he mumbled between his laugh as tears was just rolling down his cheeks non stop .

Today is Jungkook birthday along with me! Yup me! Happy birthday to both of us

Today is Jungkook birthday along with me! Yup me! Happy birthday to both of us .

Anyway hope you guys enjoy- wait it's was not a happy part tho hehehe 😆. Sorry sorry but still hope you guys like it and vote for it and also comment, and follow me . Love you guys