E-22

_______________

_____
__________

.
.
.
Author POV

"D-Danny, what are you doing here?!?" Yeonjun was not happy to saw her here, he felt like his heart skips a beat when he saw her and everything about past flashed in front his eyes .

"What , You think that marrying soobin, I will just left you alone , I come back for my soobin" she said and each and every word hurt Yeonjun so deeply .

"I know that this past months soobin just hated you and made your life miserable but don't worry I am back means I will make it more worse just you watch" she said while walking inside where Yeonjun was backing away .

"W-why, why did you come back, you made soobin hate me that's all you want right" he said , tears in eyes .

"Well I did made him hate you but the problem is that he get married with you that's the thing I didn't like that much" she said with a smirk with her arm crossed to her chest .

"So I will get what is mine and will make sure you felt helpless when I will snatch him from you " she said and chuckled while Yeonjun was staring at her with tears brimming in his eyes .

Suddenly the door again open and reveal it was Soobin and judging by his face he was also surprised to saw Danny .

"SOOBIN!!" Danny run to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pull him into a hug .

Yeonjun heart felt a ache when he saw soobin wrapped his arm around the girl and hugged her back . He moved his face away from them not wanting to saw them together.

"Hey Danny what a surprise!" He said while hugging the girl . "I miss you so I come back to meet with you" Danny said with such a innocent voice like how fast she changed her personality.

"Oh girl , I also miss you so much" soobin said , while still hugging the girl . "I know right soobin you miss me that's why I come back for you, I really love you" she said .

A smirk made it's way on soobin thin soft lips as his look of face changed to something else while looking at Yeonjun.

"Yeah , I know how much you love me" soobin said with a smirk. Yeonjun turned his face and saw soobin was smirking.

Soobin made a finger crossed sign to Yeonjun which made Yeonjun confused and furrowed his eyebrows while looking at him . Because he know what does it meant and why soobin always use it .

At past

"But you pushed me so I repaid you by pushing you as well, then why are you arguing with me!!" Yeonjun said to the Boy who was just picking a fight with him for nothing.