E-5

____.____

____________

____
________

Author POV

After few days

Yeonjun was walking through a hallway as he saw Mrs choi coming from the other side .

"Oh Yeonjun, are you going to your room" she asked with a smile . The black haired guy smile and nod his head .
"Yes Eomma , why?" He asked .

"Please tell soobin to go His father meeting room" She said . Yeonjun smile vanished away but he give her a fake smile and nod his head .

"Okay , I will send him" he said and went toward his room. He slowly enter the room to saw his husband working on some files and talking with someone in the phone.

"S-soobin" Yeonjun called him , stuttering his words as he was afraid of his anger .
Soobin turn to him with his phone. "Yes, Inform me later when the work is done" he hang up and place his phone down

"What do you want" he asked in cold tone . "Appa told you go to his office for meeting" Yeonjun said while playing with his sleeves

"Okay then" Soobin passed by him and walked out of the room then go towards his father meeting room.

When he entered he saw his younger siblings already there and Taehyun was looking so angry while Sunghoon was trying to hold his laugh.

"What happened here?" He asked and closed the door behind him. "Soobin, you know the Kim family right, who take lots of money from us" Mr choi said .

"Yes , two years ago but they still didn't paid back our money" Soobin said while putting his hands inside his pocket.

"We went to talk with Mr Kim yesterday and he said that he still don't have that money to paid us back" Mr choi said .

"So then what , kill them?" Soobin said with a confuse tone . "No we come into a agreement with Mr Kim" he said .

Yeonjun softly knocked the door and enter then . "Eomma send this" Yeonjun said with a low tone and places down the tray with Coffee for everyone.

"Oh thanks Hyung!" Sunghoon said while taking his cup as Wonyoung did the same . Taehyun took his one and take a sip as he need this . Yeonjun placed down Mr choi one's beside him .

"So what's the agreement" soobin asked . Yeonjun come and give him his cup but he refused. "I don't want" he said coldly as Yeonjun nod his head and put back the cup down .

"That he will give his brother son instead of money as a paid back" Mr choi said and again sunghoon started to laugh.
"Can you shut up please" Taehyun said in anger but sunghoon still continue laughing.

"So we fixed a marriage with Taehyun" Mr choi said and that's the reason Sunghoon was laughing from the start.

Soobin just stood there in shock as he look at Taehyun who was still angry then at his father who was sitting there with his calm self .

"Did Taehyun agree with this Appa?" Yeonjun ask before soobin could ask this . He look at Yeonjun then at his father. Mr choi nod his head in yes .

"Wow unbelievable" soobin said. "I don't have any other choices" Taehyun said and left the room .

"Finally he is getting married" sunghoon and Wonyoung yell at the same time and left the room .

"Dad , are you sure" soobin said . "Yes I am , Mr Kim give me this offer so why not" Mr choi said as soobin just sigh and left the room as well.

Yeonjun bowed down to Mr choi then walked out of the room with the tray . He was in his deep thoughts while walking toward the kitchen.

"What if Taehyun also act like his brother, after all it's a arranged marriage I don't want the same thing happened with him who is going to marry him just like it happened to me" Yeonjun thought to himself then place down the tray at counter.

At Kim house

"What the hell are you saying huh!" Beomgyu shout as he went furious after what he heard . "Yes , you heard right, your going to marry the second eldest son of choi family and it's a order" Mr Kim said .

"Oh wow"Beomgyu was speechless to say something right now to them .Mr Kim throw the photo at table then said "here, his photo and the marriage is within two days so be ready" Mr Kim said and left the room along with his wife

Beomgyu took the photo and his eyes wide open . "Isn't he is that Arrogant brat, I am going to marry him" Beomgyu mumbles to himself.

He was staring at Taehyun photo then a smirk went on his lips . "At least he is handsome tho and finally I will get free from here , I don't care he is mafia or he don't love me" Beomgyu thought while looking at the photo.

"Poor you, I feel pity for you" Becky said as she come toward Beomgyu but she was confused when Beomgyu started to laugh .

"You should feel pity for yourself that I am marrying this hot guy where your still single" Beomgyu said with a smirk and went to his room .

At Soobin room

"I don't know why dad have to did this" Taehyun said as he was still furious. "I don't know" soobin replied.

"I hate dad!" Taehyun yell and left the room. When he was leaving Yeonjun enter at the same time . Taehyun look at him then walked out of the room .

"Taehyun is still angry about this" Yeonjun said . "Why he wouldn't after all it's a forced marriage like us" Soobin said with his usual cold tone .

Yeonjun didn't said anything because he don't want to argue with him now .

--------

________

________

I hope you guys enjoy it
Don't forget to vote and comment

Bye ,💗💖❤️