E-26

______.______

__________________

.
.
______
____________
.
.
Author POV

"How could you think like this!!! I never said anything to you doesn't meant you can say what comes to your mind!? How dare you think like this?!?" Taehyun yelled with rage as Beomgyu didn't said anything in back .

"I was thinking to make a better relationship between us but here you thinking like this wow, I am speechless by your words today Beomgyu" Taehyun throw the bag at the ground then grab Beomgyu chin so Harshly and pinned him to the wall.

"You know what people like you never deserve to be loved but here being a fool I am just fall in love with you" Beomgyu eyes widen when he heard what did Taehyun just said .

"What-t, Taehyun I am-"

"Just shut your shitty mouth Beomgyu!You have said a lot without knowing anything so just shut up , I don't want to hear any fucking words from your mouth,just shut up" Taehyun said and tighten his grip which made Beomgyu felt hurt at his chin.

"I should have behave the same way as soobin hyung, even though I know Yeonjun hyung is innocent but you don't deserve the kind side of me!" Taehyun yelled and pushed Beomgyu away at the couch .

"Taehyun-n , I am-" Beomgyu again try to explain but Taehyun just walked away from there .

Taehyun kick the bag which was at the floor and the bag went toward the bed. He took off his jacket and went to take a shower .

Beomgyu was sobbing at the couch, feeling guilty for doubting Taehyun, when he was treating him so kindly, at least better then how Soobin treat Yeonjun right?

Yeah there are differences between the two couples but still Taehyun never made him felt left out from anything and they both did get close with each other few days .

But now Beomgyu ruined everything just by himself, just because he was overthinking about this and because of sudden out burst on Taehyun without even knowing anything just made the situation worse .

He let out more tears and hold his mouth to not make any sound because it was almost midnight and everyone is already sleeping.

After some moments

Taehyun come out from the bathroom after taking a shower and change into something comfortable but he don't see Beomgyu anywhere at the room . He looked around the room but couldn't find the figure and so he went to balcony.

Be saw from the balcony that Beomgyu was sitting at bench that was placed at the front yard . He can saw Beomgyu was crying but did he care? No because what Beomgyu said to him today it made him so angry .