Mr. and Mrs. Dizznee

"Alright, Foster, what do you think?" Keefe held out his most recent painting.

Sophie smiled as she took in the scene, remembering the moment that Keefe had so perfectly captured.

Dex and Biana at Everglen, with Dex on one knee.

"No matter how many times I see your work, I never can quite get over the shock of how amazing it is," Sophie told him softly. "You have such an incredible gift."

Keefe's lips curved up into a smile. "You think it's okay that I got a little artsy with this one? Wylie's light show was already over when he proposed but I couldn't help but depict the finale anyway."

The explosion of color in the dark sky behind Dex and Biana definitely added to the beauty of the painting.

"I think that's perfect," she assured him. "It's okay to get a little artsy. They're going to love it, it's the perfect wedding present."

Keefe set the painting down and reached out for Sophie, pulling her in close. "I guess you need to head to Rimeshire soon?"

Sophie nodded. "Hopefully I don't look too tired. Della may have her work cut out for her, trying to do my hair and makeup."

"No, Foster. You look beautiful already. Although...that adorable case of bed hair might take a few elixirs to get under control." He smirked at her.

Sophie groaned. "I don't know why my hair does that."

"Don't worry," Keefe murmured. "You always manage to tame it, and seeing how you look in the morning is one of my favorite things."

Sophie laughed. "Why?"

"Because I'm the only one that gets to. And because it really is adorable."

Sophie reached up to kiss him. "I'm glad you think so."

Keefe kissed Sophie again. "I know so." He smiled at her. "Time for you to go. I'll head over soon too, see how I can help."

Juline had outdone herself. The ice sculptures she created made RImeshire look like some sort of winter wonderland. Edaline and Grady were already there, helping Juline, Kesler and Alden with the setup. The triplets were theoretically helping as well, though their bickering looked like it was about to drive Fitz crazy. He gave Sophie a look that clearly said help me! even without needing to transmit a word.

Sorry, she mouthed. But then she transmitted, it could definitely be worse. Remember how wild they were that night we all stayed here?

Good point. I'll take arguing over chaos. He grinned at her.

Sophie went over to give her parents a quick hug before going inside to find Della and Biana.

"Hey, kiddo," Grady said, kissing her cheek. "This is nice, seeing you two days in a row."

"I agree," Edaline said, pulling Sophie away from Grady so she could get a hug too. Then she pulled back to look at Sophie. "I can't believe Dex is getting married today. My little nephew, I've known him since he was born."

"I still can't believe Sophie is married, either," Grady agreed. "And they'll be having their first anniversary in a matter of weeks."

Edaline and Juline both got misty eyed. Even Kesler and Alden looked emotional.

"I, for one, am thankful that Sophie came into our lives and brought Dex and Biana into her circle," Alden said with a smile. "I can't picture a better match for our daughter--with or without the matchmakers' input."

"Biana has definitely forced me to rethink some of my prejudices against the nobility," Kesler admitted. "You all have."

Sophie, blushing now, decided she should let the parents have their emotional moment without her and headed inside.