*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

Not a chapter—just an update to let you guys know...

Prepare your hearts for this, friends...

This story is coming to a close. I have just a few chapters left (about 4 or so?) and an epilogue.

There will be bigger time jumps now, so I can tell the last part of the story I've been holding on to.

I've never been great at wrapping up a story (I was always the kid in school who struggled not to make her papers TOO  long while my classmates struggled making them long ENOUGH 🤣) so we'll see if the epilogue is any good at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Then I'll begin publishing my other work, which is a SMALL collection of one-shots.

So please don't forget all about me when this story is completed!

I have a few chapters throughout the series that I wanted to explore alternate endings—"what if Sophie had been forced out of her oblivion" or else "what if they hadn't been interrupted".

I also thought I might include one-shots for a couple of ships that didn't happen in this story—what if Biana ends up with Tam? What if Linh graduates and falls in love with Wylie?

And of course...I had to explore *chapter 42* from Keefe's POV.

****BUT!!!****

I also want *your* suggestions. Do you have any one-shot ideas you want me to make a fanfic reality? Any ships you want me to explore? Any chapters/scenes/moments for which you want an alternate ending? Maybe even other moments you'd like to see from Keefe's POV?

I can't guarantee that I will do anything and everything suggested, but I am open to some suggestions. I'm not likely to deviate too far from headcanon (unless it's to bring Kenric back to life 🤪) but other than that I'm open to ideas!

Thank you all for spending a little time with me each day and helping me remember my love of writing. 😊