Chapter 1: Proposal

Deathbringer was pacing along the floor, thinking of the perfect time to propose to Glory. 

The day was nearly over, and Glory couldn't wait to get back home to see Deathbringer. She landed gracefully on the platform outside her hut and entered to see Deathbringer on one knee. 

Glory stared at him, waiting for him to stand or speak until the assassin finally spoke up, "Glory will you be my wife" (I'm using wife instead of mate, so deal with it) Glory looked at him, magenta seeping into scales "YES!" the queen exclaimed and lunged over to hug him. 

Deathbringer smirked and slid the ring on one of her talons. The hug got broken, only to be replaced by a passionate kiss, Deathbringer gladly kissed back, and they were like that for 20 seconds before Kinkajou walked in. 

The over-energetic rainwing scales changed to gold and yellow while Glory's went light red "YOU GUYS KISSED" Kinkajou screamed in happiness, "Shut up," Glory mumbled, clearly embarrassed. 

Deathbringer stared at Glory and smirked, "Someone's embarrassed," he whispered smugly. Glory just grunted and dug her head more into Deathbringer's chest.

Glory's mind couldn't get off the topic that Deathbringer proposed to her! She felt like the luckiest dragoness alive.

The next Morning

"Hello, your majesty," said the rainwing bowing, "Yes, what do you want, Vibrance?" she questioned in a bored tone, Vibrance had recently become a close friend to Glory. She understood how hard the role of queen was since Glory would ramble about it. 

Vibrance got up and asked, "How is Deathbringer, did he maybe give you a ring?"  Clearly amused by Glory's reaction, "Uh-uh m-maybe" Glory stuttered, making Vibrance giggle, "Well you better invite me to the wedding," The now yellow rainwing said while leaving.

Deathbringer was flying up to his hut when his friend Vigilante asked him a question, "So did you propose to, Glory?" "Yeah I did," Deathbringer answered. Vigilante gave Deathbringer a high talon. 

Vigilante was Vibrance's boyfriend, so Deathbringer was pretty close to him.

When the queen finally got home, Deathbringer asked, "How was your day, Glory?" "Good, did you know Vibrance knew about the proposal?" she responded Deathbringer laughed "No, but Vigilante came up to me and asked," he answered. Glory sighed and slumped down in her hammock. Deathbringer looked at her, "Are you ok?" he asked, making sure "Yeah... just tired, as always" she responded with a huff Deathbringer just smirked and got back to making their dinner. 

The hut was in complete silence until Glory spoke up, "So... when's our wedding?" she asked, Deathbringer turned around, "Someone's eager, oh and what about in 3 months?" he asked, Glory looked at him, thinking and then nodded.

A/N Well, there's the first chapter next will be the wedding so there will be a time skip.

458 word

-Ethan