Chapter 2: Wedding

A/N Also Starflight isn't blind

Today was the wedding Glory had invited the dragonets, Fatespeaker, Riptide, Kinkajou, Grandeur, Jambu, Mangrove, Orchid, Vibrance, Vigilante, Pineapple and Mango were the only dragons that were to see the wedding. 

"Are you ready?" Tsunami asked as Glory turned her head and smiled "Ready as I'll ever be" she replied as Talon's steps started approaching the hut Sunny and Fatespeaker walked in "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Sunny shrieked in excitement. The queen chuckled at the sandwing hybrid and looked at Fatespeaker "Are we ready?" she questioned Fatespeaker replied with a nod as the other walked out of the room. Glory stood there staring into the mirror noticing how pink she was and decided to try to hide it. The girl's jaws dropped as she walked out of the room.

Glory's scales were light pink with a rose mixed in. She looked at them and asked, "What?" "You're pink" Kinkajou said surprised Glory giggled at her friend's expressions"Yep, I'm pink" she exclaimed. Glory went out of the hut to be met with dragons dropping their jaws she fought the urge to giggle, and she looked up to see Clay shutting his, Deathbringer's and Starflight's jaw. She smirked as she got up to the altar and Deathbringer smirked back.

Starflight was going to be the one to marry them. 

(I'm skipping the vows) "You may now kiss the bride" Starflight exclaimed as Glory and Deathbringer kissed, you could hear cheering from the quests. The newlywed couple stopped for a second to take a glimpse at quests and took one last kiss.

(My writer's block is so annoying)

It was time for the dinner, they decided to have it at Glory's and Deathbringer's home. Clay stared hungrily at the food waiting for the go ahead to eat. Glory giggled at Clay, and nodded. All the quests got seated and grabbed their share of the food except for Clay who took more. They sat in silence for a while before Glory asked "Sooo... Tsunami when are you and Riptide getting married" Tsunami's face went blue in embarrassment which made everyone laugh. Tsunami looked over and Riptide and sighed "Should we tell them?" she questioned in a whisper "Sure" Riptide whispered back "Well... Riptide and me... are kinda already engaged" she said sheepishly. Silence fell over the room until Starflight broke the silence "When's the wedding planned?" He questioned curiously Tsunami looked at Riptide "Wait when is it" the princess asked "Uhh... I don't know" Riptide admitted before adding "How about two months" Tsunami nodded.

A/N There is the wedding next chapter is about the dragonet's eggs. I'm going to attempt to do two more tomorrow.

424 words

-Ethan