Chapter 3: The Eggs

The queen walked through the forest going to her eggs. Glory hadn't told anyone about the eggs "When are you gonna tell him?" a rainwing asked from behind her, well almost no one. Jambu followed a week ago and saw the eggs. Glory pleaded to the prince not to tell anyone, and Jambu surprisingly kept his word which made Glory grateful. Jambu asked "You need to tell Deathbringer one day" Glory turned and stared at him and sighed "I know, but... it's just hard" she replied Jambu nodded in agreement since his old wife did the same. The prince ended the silence by saying "How about this? if you don't tell him by the end of the week I will" Glory stared at him, but nodded her head since Deathbringer should know "Alright I'll tell him tonight" she replied, Jambu nodded slightly and left. 

Glory finally got back to her hut. When she went inside she was tackled into a hug by Deathbringer. The queen returned the hug.

"Deathy... I've got something to tell you" Glory said, Deathbringer looked at her and asked, "What is it?" Glory sighed knowing she had to do this "I-I had an e-egg" she finally said Deathbringer's face went from curious to excited within seconds. The assassin lifted his wife and chanted with excitement "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad!" Glory giggled at his excitement. 

Deathbringer and Glory fell asleep in each other's arms.

-Time Skip-

2 months later...

Glory had sent out letters to her friends a week ago. They were arriving today and Glory couldn't wait to see them. As they just entered the rainforest Sunny spotted Glory and shrieked "GLORY" whilst barreling into her Glory laughed and said, "Hey Sunny!" the others flew up to greet her, more calmly. They chatted for a bit until Tsunami asked "So why are we here"Oh, umm... follow me" She took them to where the egg is hidden. Once they landed Glory turned around and said 

"You know," she began "I fit into a lot of categories." 

"What do you mean?" Clay questioned.

"I'm a rainwing, a queen, a wife, a Dragonet of Destiny," Glory stated.

"An annoying, sarcastic dragon." Tsunami offered.

"A magical death spit provider," Sunny added, Glory laughed.

"See? A lot of categories, and in a few months I'll add another..." she began until Starflight interrupted her.

"And what is that?" The Nightwing asked curiously.

"A mother!" The queen exclaimed.

The expressions on their faces were priceless, she wished she could save it in her mind forever. She went to retrieve the eggs while her friends were still in shock.

"So, how'd they take it?" Deathbringer asked.

"Pretty good, you should've seen their faces" Glory answered.

She and Deathbringer walked back together, and her friend's expression had changed. 

Tsunami was now looking to kill. 

Sunny was squealing in excitement.

Clay's hadn't changed actually.

Starflight just looked more shocked.

Tsunami lunged at Deathbringer but the ex-assassin swiftly dodged. He looked behind him to be instantly pinned by Tsunami, "Well how was Glory in bed?" She asked curiously, Glory went light red in embarrassment, Deathbringer chuckled at his wife "Pretty good if you ask me" he answered smugly. Tsunami laughed at her friend's embarrassment, " YOU'RE RED" she shrieked while laughing, "Shut up" Glory mumbled. The queen had an idea "Well how is Riptide?, done anything special," Glory asked hoping to get back at her friend, it worked with Tsunami starting to blush "Uhh-uh-Ummm" she stuttered making the others laugh.

"Yes, he has" she finally answered, making her friends stop laughing. Glory spoke up asking "Well who else?"

A/N That was chapter three, I hope you enjoyed it it took me a while to do the listing thing because I was thinking too hard. I'll try and update again today but I do not promise.

590 words, my longest yet.

-Ethan