Chapter 11: Paint Fight

Glory was walking around the royal pavilion, she was going to see how the twins were. Glory was already 3 weeks, and her cramps were killing her, but stretching helped. 

Once she got to the twin's room she saw Raindrop painting and Hunter... painting as well wait she thought HUNTERS PAINTING! This surprised Glory since Hunter never painted, Hunter hated painting.

Hunter saw Glory at the door and smiled "Hi mum how's she doing?" Hunter asked, the doctor had told Glory that it was a girl. Deathbringer was shocked but Glory looked like she already knew, probably because she already knew, must be Mother's instincts.

"She's doing good, I'm just taking a walk." she said, Raindrop looked up at his mother he was drawing, "Hey mum, wanna come to draw with us?" He asked, Glory nodded and walked over to her boys, they were drawing them and their sister  Glory laid down next to Raindrop "Rainy? Is that what I look like?" Glory asked, Raindrop and Hunter laughed.

They had drawn Glory red with a frown.

"Yep, you're the angry one" Raindrop and Hunter laughed

"Wanna play a game?" Glory asked, Hunter and Raindrop looked at each other and lunged at Glory with pink paintbrushes in hand.

Glory's eyes widened as they lunged at her.

Oh, it's on Glory thought, she reached for a paintbrush and dabbed it in pink.

The twins quickly scurried away when they saw Glory had a brush, Glory cornered Raindrop gently tackled him and started painting him. They all laughed as they covered each other in pink paint. 

Deathbringer was wondering what all the laughter was, so he walked over to the kid's room to see his kids and Glory painted... pink? As Deathbringer walked in, the kids and Glory saw him and looked at each other. 

The kids lunged at Deathbringer while Glory walked over. Deathbringer was pinned to the ground covered in pink paint.

The royal family lay on the floor laughing.

"That was fun right?" Glory asked between giggles, "YEAH, WE SHOULD DO THIS WITH JOY!" Hunter exclaimed.

Joy was the name they had given the dragonet because Glory and Deathbringer said their kids could name her.

They had finally got off the floor and were washing off down at a nearby waterfall. Deathbringer was splashing Glory making her absolutely pissed, "Can you please stop Deathbringer." Glory gritted through her teeth, and Deathbringer stopped instantly.

Hunter and Raindrop were fighting in the water currently, Hunter had Raindrop pinned, "You've lost" Hunter said proudly relaxing his grip and giving Raindrop the upper hand. 

"Well, who lost now" Raindrop taunted Hunter and replied with a playful growl.

"Come on, we're going home" Deathbringer exclaimed.

Once they got home Deathbringer went to the kitchen while Glory went to rest.

The twins went to help Dad with dinner. Deathbringer was an excellent cook and the twins were... alright. They cooked for about 30 minutes before dinner was finally ready.

"I'll go get your mother. Wait here and don't eat anything, Hunter" Deathbringer said as Hunter went to grab some fruit.

"Glory, dinner is ready," Deathbringer said while entering their room, Glory just groaned as she was asleep. Deathbringer went over and kissed her forehead "Dinner's ready" He said one more time. Glory reluctantly got up to go to dinner.

Once Glory and Deathbringer entered Hunter instantly reached for fruit while Raindrop was a bit more polite. Glory giggled at his son, Deathbringer and Glory sat at the table ready to eat. 

They started talking about the day they had and Joy, which was the name the boys picked.

They couldn't wait for Joy, they would all create memories that would last a lifetime. Joy was gonna be their little girl, and the heir to the throne.

A/N That's chapter 11 I possibly will update it Friday but I likely won't on Thursday.

621 Words

-Ethan