Chapter 23: Hunting

"Screw this, we're going hunting! Come on!" Tsunami announced. The winglet smothered their laughs and followed Tsunami out.

Winter looked at Moon and then hopped on the ledge and flew out. Turtle, Umber, and Carnelian followed. 

"Sorry about igloo-face," Qibli said," I don't think he likes Nightwing." He smiled and then flew out.

Deep, Pearl, and Seabringer all went out together.

"I really don't like that Icewing," Kinkajou said, squinting her eyes at Winter.

"What did he do?" Euphoria asked.

Kinkajou looked over at Euphoria, "Do you like him?" Euphoria shook her head. 

Kelp and Stream ended up also flying out.

"HURRY UP!" Tsunami yelled.

Joy sighed, "I guess we got to go." The rest flew out and met with the others in the sky.

"Can I stay at the mountain?" Kinkajou asked.

Tsunami looked over at her, "Why?" She asked.

"Ummm... I'm a Rainwing... we don't eat meat," She said.

Tsunami squinted her eyes. She sighed. "Fine. Does anyone else not eat meat?" She looked around. "Uhhh... I don't like meat either," Twilight admitted.

"Ok, you two can stay at the mountain if you want," Tsunami said. The two dragons nodded and flew back.

Tsunami looked at everyone, "Alright, so let's go hunting," She said and started flying away. Everyone flew after her.

They found a lake, and Tsunami started to circle it, looking for fish. The rest did the same. 

Moon spun to study the ground. She saw a mountain goat clambering between two rocks. She glanced around, wondering if anyone had noticed. The closest dragon to her was Qibli, who seemed to be trying his hardest to seem as if he wasn't staring at her.

Carnelian was in shouting distance. But Moon wasn't going to shout to get the grumpy Skywing's attention. 

Guess that means this goat is mine, she thought with a tiny bit of glee. She swooped towards the goat, and Moon plummeted towards the ground.

"Moon, watch out!" She heard someone shriek.  Moon quickly dodged a venomous tail barb, that stabbed right into the goat.

Qibli and Joy flew down to them. "Are you alright?" Qibli asked while landing. Moon nodded.

Someone handed her a goat's leg. She noticed that it was Euphoria who wasn't looking at her. "uhh... thanks," Moon said, taking the goat leg out of Euphoria's talons.

"It's yours," She said, looking at the sky. "I owe it to you."

A blue Seawing landed near them. "Is everyone ok?" Tsunami asked. Euphoria looked towards their teacher. "Yes, I didn't hit her," Euphoria said, Tsunami nodded in relief.

The Seawing twins, Stream and Kelp, flew over with a few fish.

Tsunami thought for a moment, and then she spoke, "Does anyone want to go back to Jade Mountain?" A majority of the dragonets nodded.

"Ok then," Tsunami said, she looked towards the sky at the rest of the students, "We're going back!" She yelled.

As they landed in the prey center they all went to a corner, as Tsunami instructed.

"Please make friends," Tsunami pleaded.

They didn't talk much, but they all ended up talking.

"What do you guys want to talk about?" Qibli asked, he looked around the small circle that they had created.

"I don't know," Joy admitted. 

"How about we talk about hobbies?" Moon asked, she hoped everyone would agree with her. 

"Ok, let's do that," Qibli said, they all nodded in agreement. 

"I can go first," Amber offered, "I like making art, it's one of my major hobbies."

GONG! GONG!

The bell rang, Tsunami looked at the circle, "Class is over."

Carnelian ended up leaving them. 

Dragonets flooded into the prey center.

Winter flew off to another Icewing, and Umber flew towards another Mudwing.

"Well, there goes three of us," Joy sighed. 

Qibli nodded, "Yeah. But that doesn't mean we stop talking."

"Well I'm going to the art cave," Raindrop said, he got up and started walking towards the cave. "Can I go with you," Amber asked.

"Sure," Raindrop said. Amber and Raindrop walked towards the art cave.

Joy and Qibli sighed, "There goes another two."

"So..." Kinkajou started, "What will we do?" 

"I Don't know to be honest," Qibli admitted

Moon looked around, "Why don't we go somewhere else?" She asked.

They all nodded. They walked towards Umber.

"Hey, Umber," Kinkjou said.

Umber looked towards them, "Oh, Hey."

"I'm going to the library," Moon said.

"Can I go with you?" Sora asked walking towards Moon.

"Sure," Moon said. The two walked out of the prey center.

A/N I didn't know how to start this chapter or end it. And I'm sorry for not updating for nearly 3 weeks.

705 words

-Ethan