Chapter 20: Jade Mountian Enrollments

All the queens were enrolling their students into Jade Mountian Academy.

Glory was currently writing her list. All of the DOD's dragonets were going as different enrollments. So she didn't have to worry about her dragonets.

She had decided on 7 dragonets for the Rainwing: Euphoria, Kinkajou, Twilight, Tamarin, Boto, Coconut, and Siamung. Another 8 for the Nightwings: Moonwatcher, Deep, Seabringer, Pearl, Bigtail, Fearless, Mindreader, and Mightyclaws.

The rest of the queens were doing the same thing.

Ruby thought of sending Cliff but thought he was too young. She decided on 5 dragonets: Carnelian, Flame, Thrush, Peregrine, and Garnet.

Anemone was begging her mum to go. Coral eventually gave in. Coral enrolled 5 dragonets: Anemone, Turtle, Pike, Snail, and Barracuda.

Six-claws didn't want to send Ostrich, but Thorn was persistent. Six-claws gave in and trusted Qibli to take care of his daughter. Thorn had enrolled 6 dragonets: Qibli, Euphoria, Onyx, Ostritch, Pronghorn, and Arid.

Glacier didn't send her two daughters but sent her niece and nephew. She had enrolled 5 dragonets: Winter, Icicle, Changbai, Alba, and Ermine.

Queen Moorhen didn't know who to enrol, but a couple of dragonets were... being very persistent. She ended up on 5 dragonets: Umbra, Sora, Sepia, Marsh, and Newt.

A/N Short Chapter. This is just showing who they sent to JMA. The next chapter will likely be all the dragonets starting at JMA. 

200 words

-Ethan