Chapter 7: Troublemakers

A/N I just felt like updating again... and I want to get further into the story

Hunter was running around laughing, as he and Raindrop ran away from Twilight.

"I'm so getting you!" She shouted after them.

Twilight was catching up since she was very fast compared to the twins.

Hunter leapt to the side before Twilight could tag him. The prince laughed amusingly as he got away from Twilight.

Raindrop kept going straight before he hit a corner. He stopped and turned around to be met with a hand to the face.

"TAG!" Twilight declared, Raindrop groaned why am I so SLOW!!!! he thought.

Twilight had already gotten away but Raindrop saw her scurry behind one of the bushes in the play area. 

Raindrop sneaked up to the bush paying close attention to see if the bush moved. It didn't, making Raindrop sigh in relief since Twilight would be easier to catch.

Raindrop jumped around the bush to see Twilight. They looked each other dead in the eyes.

Twilight attempted to escape but Raindrop just managed to brush her wing with his talon, "TAG!" The prince yelled at the running hybrid. Twilight turned around and instantly run at Raindrop who barely got away. 

The troublesome trio played tag until sun time when they decided to make some trouble.

The trio were throwing fruit at dragons and then they would run away and laugh.

This cycle repeated and repeated until they threw it at the dragon, they had hit a specific queen... they looked down mouths open wide in shock, they had just hit Queen Ruby.

Ruby looked at the fruit and then up at the trio of rainwing nightwing hybrids, the trio gulped. They turned around to see... Queen Glory, who was red with anger.

The trio was so dead.

Queen Glory made all three apologize to Ruby. 

Ruby had two smashed mangoes coating her scales, making Shadehunter stifle a laugh. Glory saw this and whacked him with her tail. 

Ruby stared at them. Raindrop shrank back to a newborn dragonet while the others were starting to shrink. 

"You know," she sighed "it's not very polite, to throw fruit at other dragons," the trio nodded slowly, looking at the floor. 

"I'm sorry for my son's behaviours. They can be punished if you would like Queen Ruby" Glory said in a regal voice.

Ruby shook her head "They don't have to be punished I know how troublesome they are my son is the same."

Glory nodded "Well, I should take you to the meeting room."

The skywing and rainwing, nightwing queen flew off to get to their meeting.

The trio walked back to the play area in silence.

"I'm so telling Mum you dragged me into that" Shadehunter exclaimed breaking the silence.

Raindrop nearly burst out laughing "Mum wouldn't believe that. I wouldn't even think about that" Twilight nodded in agreement. 

Later that day...

"Well time to see if Mum will believe my lie," Hunter said hopeful that Mum would believe him

Raindrop looked over at his brother confused "Oh," the thought finally came back to him "That lie. Doubt it Mum wouldn't believe that in a million years!" He exclaimed.

Raindrop and Hunter were waiting for their parents since it was nearing sunset.

Their mother and father finally came to pick them up with disappointment plastered all over their faces.

The royal twins grinned sheepishly.

"Come on it's time to go home" Glory sighed at the end.

The boys were going home that night when mother spoke up "What do you guys think of a little sister or brother?" her son's eyes widened.

"Wait really?" Hunter asked not trying to hide the excitement showing on his scales.

Glory giggled, but nodded.

"Yes, I want a little brother. I could teach him how to play tag..." He trailed off, Raindrop said, "Eh, I reckon it would be fun having a sister."

Deathbringer looked very pleased by his son's reaction, but they couldn't piece together why.

The family sat at the dinner table that night discussing that same topic, a baby dragonet...

A/N Well, I got another chapter out tonight so YAY. School is starting again tomorrow so I won't update until the weekend come around.

655 words, the new longest

-Ethan