Chapter 27: Does anything confuse you?

All of the dragonets had left, only Clawflyer had stayed for some reason.

"You're not alone, you know." He told her. She glanced up surprised that he stayed.

"What do you mean?" She asked. He glanced around making sure no one was there.

"I get them too. The visions," he admitted.

"Did you know about the explosion too?" She asked. Clawflyer shook his head.

"I rarely get visions, although they have been happening more recently. But mine seem to be much further into the future. It's strange. Moon frowned.

"Have you had one about a yellow Rainwing who wanted to kill someone?" she questioned. Clawflyer stared at her.

"No." He admitted, "Are you talking about Kinkajou?" Moon laughed, "No, I don't know who it is, but it's definitely not Kinkajou,"

"My visions seem to be somewhere else." He started, "But I've never seen the dragon tribe in my visions."

Moon tilted her head, "What do they look like?" She asked.

"Three dragons with four wings and another with two wings that are leaf-shaped," He said.

Later...

Moon walked into her sleeping cave and froze at the sight of Joy, Amber, and Kinkajou. They glanced at her, then Joy glanced at Amber. Amber nodded and they turned back to Moon.

"So," Amber said slowly. "You can read our minds." Moon looked down at her talons and nodded.

"Got any questions?" Joy asked. Moon glanced up. She didn't think they would forgive her this quickly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Surely you've seen some things in our heads that were confusing. Is there anything you'd like us to explain?" Joy explained

"You're not mad?" Moon said tentatively.

"Well, it depends. Have you seen anything that would make us mad?" Kinkajou asked. Moon shook her head.

"I don't think so." She admitted

"Then ask away," Joy insisted.

"Okay." Moon thought for a moment. Was this a trick? Some kind of plot to see if they could really trust her? She wasn't sure, but since they insisted, she might as well try to get an answer.

"Joy. I, um. I can see into dreams, and one night you dreamt about this yellow Rainwing that was trying to kill you. I was wondering who she was." Moon told her. Joy's face remained emotionless, but her mind was much different.

"Why do you ask?" Joy demanded suddenly. "Have you had a vision about her? Is she going to come here?" Worry started creeping into Joy's head.

Hunter, and Raindrop. She thought. If she's coming, I have to warn them.

"I've had none about her." Moon lied. "Just curious." Joy relaxed.

"She's my cousin. My uncle's daughter. And well... Her name is Mango and we don't exactly... get along." She explained as an image of Mango trying to kill her flashed in her mind. Moon nodded. "She's kind of a bitch. Anything else?" She shook her head.

"No. Honestly, Amber, this will sound weird, but I like it in your head. It's very peaceful. It's a nice change. Joy, on the other hand, has a very... brutal way of thinking sometimes." Moon explained. Amber laughed while Joy scowled. "And Kinkajou's mind is just way too loud."

"Is there anything we should know?" Amber asked. "Anything you've heard from other dragons' minds that we should be aware of?" Moon's eyes widened as she thought of what a Nightwing thought after seeing her for the first time.

"Um." She mumbled. "There's something I could tell you, but the dragon who thought it wouldn't like me to tell you." Joy frowned.

"What if you don't say who thought it? Or if you were just really vague?" She suggested.

"Okay." Moon agreed. "Amber. So, um... There's a dragon here that likes you. A lot. Like, major crushing. And um... when he first saw you," she trailed off as her eyes got this dreamy look in them. "Oh, it was amazing. He went on in his head for like five minutes about how beautiful he thought you were. At one point, he said, and I quote 'Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I think she just topped everything as the most beautiful dragonet in the world.'" Amber blushed redder than anything. Joy's jaw dropped.

She ran over and grabbed Moon by the shoulders.

"Who is it? TELL ME! I NEED TO FIND THIS DRAGON AND PUT THEM TOGETHER!" Joy yelled.

Moon burst out laughing, "You already know him!' She blurted out. Joy froze searching through her the names in her mind. Amber sat on her bed, with a silly grin and dreamy eyes.

"WHEN I FIND OUT WHO IT IS!" Joy warned. Moon only laughed harder. They didn't hate her. what more could she ask for?

Pearl walked through the hallways and heard Joy yelling something.

She walked out of front of the sleeping cave. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Listen to this quote 'Her eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I think she just topped everything as the most beautiful dragonet in the world.' That's what someone thought about Amber!" Joy explained. Pearl's eyes sparkled.

"WHO IS IT?!" She asked. "That's what I'm trying to figure out!" Joy explained.

Pearl put her talons on Moon's back, "So who is it?"

A/N Alright two chapters in one day, YAY. Anyways who do you think that Nightwing is?

845 words

-Ethan