Chapter 8: Flying

The twins were so excited... they were gonna learn how to fly hopefully.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jambu asked, green attacking against his normal pink.

"Yes. This is a fabulous idea, the quicker they learn to fly, the quicker they can learn to be an assassin" Deathbringer said happily but he was nervous deep down but didn't show it.

Jambu sighed but kept following them until they made their way to the platform.

"Ok. Jambu you go down there to catch them if I miss," he began but saw his sons get nervous "Don't worry daddy will catch you."

His effort to calm them down worked, so he got on to tell them how to fly.

"So I just flap my wings?" Hunter asked confused, "No you find an air current then flap your wings" he told Hunter for the hundredth time.

Raindrop already knew what to do, because he wasn't an idiot like his brother.

But he was stupid enough to jump off without telling Deathbringer...

He found an AIR CURRENT! He couldn't believe it he was gonna fly...

Raindrop didn't fly but started descending. When he realised he wasn't going to fly...

The prince screamed getting Deathbringer attention, Raindrop's father instantly dived to catch him.

The ex-assassin caught his son, "Want to do it again? And this time I'll watch" Deathbringer asked, the prince nodded.

So Deathbringer flew them back up and Raindrop tried again and successfully flew for 1 meter before falling.

This time Deathbringer caught him and gave Raindrop a high five, and he accepted.

It was Hunter's turn to attempt flying.

Hunter ran up and leapt off instantly dropping.

Deathbringer sighed and went down to catch his son.

"Is that enough practice?" He asked.

The twins gave him a nod before walking off to their hut.

Jambu looked at him, "Well that went better than I expected" the prince exclaimed.

Deathbringer chuckled "Yeah it did, I wasn't expecting Raindrop to fly 1 meter."

Sunset

The twins were on their father's back flying home.

Raindrop was excited to tell their mother about the day he had and how he flew 1 meter it would be a bragging right over his twin Hunter.

The trio flew home in silence.

As they landed on the outside of the pavilion they heard Glory's talon step inside, they walked in and Raindrop instantly shouted, "MOM MOM QUESS WHAT DADDY AND JAMBU TOOK ME AND HUNTER FLYING AND I FLEW 1 METER!!" The prince was a mixture of yellow, dark purple and pink. 

Glory looked up at Deathbringer, anger in her eyes, Deathbringer just gulped.

"Do you two want to go to your rooms?" Glory asked calmly the twins nodded and headed off.

Once they were out of the room Glory stared at Deathbringer, making him shrink in fear.

"WHAT. WERE. YOU. FUCKING. THINKING!" Glory growled at Deathbringer.

Deathbringer squeaked unable to form words, Glory still had her death glare on him.

"I-I w-wanted to t-teach them how to f-fly" Deathbringer trembled.

"Well your lucky they didn't fly for over two metres," She spat.

Deathbringer quickly nodded, "Do you for-forgive me?" Deathbringer asked.

Glory snorted "Yeah I forgive you. But remember next time you take them out let me know."

Deathbringer silently rose now that the fear was gone, making him sigh in relief when he got to his full height. Deathbringer walked off to the kid's room, to tell them that dinner was ready.

The kids and Deathbringer silently walked back to the hut. "What was all that yelling about?" Raindrop asked curiously, "Umm... n-nothing she was really happy" Deathbringer stuttered internally sighing when the twins believed his story. 

When they got to the dinner table, the food was waiting on the table ready to be eaten

A/N I know I said I would do this chapter tomorrow but I had no idea what to do so I made a chapter. That concludes chapter 8 wonder what'll happen in the next few.

622 Words

-Ethan